Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not playin' any games at the mo, but am eager to sink my teeth into RESIDENT EVIL 5 (PS3). I just refreshed myself of clockin' RE4 on PS2 about a month ago.

I haven't gotten this yet, but I have a big gripe. I know Resident Evil 4 was amazing in gameplay and the change from the zombie... BUT... I just don't feel the Resident Evil in the games WITHOUT the zombies. It would be like having a vampire movie where vampires can go outside in the sun and don't have fangs... Oh wait... They did that in Twilight. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting Final Fantasy 13 & then I'll cough up the dough for a PS3. Fuck even the used ones are over $300! I'm also wanting get RE5.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care what anyone says about the standard mook enemies in RE 4 and 5, those are zombies. Yes, they're faster, stronger, and smarter than your standard zombie, but they're infected, they're single-minded, and more importantly, they want to kill you. They're still zombies, just by another name.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't play games much these days but i have been watching RE 5 gameplay vids on youtube

i also miss the zombies and i miss the traditional puzzle type gameplay, it's an action game now, fun but i prefer RE 1,2,3 and code veronica

also there are no more scares that surprise you and i miss the eerie background music in the early RE games, i still hum some of those to myself this day haha

there is something much more creepy about a flesh eating zombie than some possessed villager trying to hit you with an ax in my opinion

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a guy once tell me in chat one day that only UGLY FAT chicks play WOW. I immediately corrected him and told him that I certainly was NOT Ugly and I also advised him that I was not fat. He then jumped to the conclusion that I must be a man posing as a woman and he would not let it go....So I turned on my webcam and that shut him up. LMAO priceless. I know a lot of my female friends play WOW and let me tell you, they are not ugly and they certainly are not fat. In fact, if you will let me so bold as to say they are F&$^%#G HOT....thats capital H. Capital O and Capital T ...HOT... ;-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I had a guy once tell me in chat one day that only UGLY FAT chicks play WOW. I immediately corrected him and told him that I certainly was NOT Ugly and I also advised him that I was not fat. He then jumped to the conclusion that I must be a man posing as a woman and he would not let it go....So I turned on my webcam and that shut him up. LMAO priceless. I know a lot of my female friends play WOW and let me tell you, they are not ugly and they certainly are not fat. In fact, if you will let me so bold as to say they are F&$^%#G HOT....thats capital H. Capital O and Capital T ...HOT... ;-)

All my high level toons are chicks... LOL... I usually get teased about that, but I don't care because no one bitches when they have to play a female in Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, etc...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm addicted to Killzone 2. That and the UFC demo.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

I haven't gotten this yet, but I have a big gripe. I know Resident Evil 4 was amazing in gameplay and the change from the zombie... BUT... I just don't feel the Resident Evil in the games WITHOUT the zombies. It would be like having a vampire movie where vampires can go outside in the sun and don't have fangs... Oh wait... They did that in Twilight. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
Thats how I feel about RE. I liked playing part 4, but didn't enjoy it as much cause they weren't zombies.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

FtLckr,

I think this is why I am liking Tomb Raider more now than I ever did before. Tomb Raider was hard as shit, at best, in the days of PS1. I've grown to really enjoy the remakes and new titles on the next gen consoles. I like that it isn't all shooting and you have to think to solve some puzzles, just like in the classic RES games.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like that it isn't all shooting and you have to think to solve some puzzles, just like in the classic RES games.

Totally agree. I´m just playing "Tomb Raider IV" with my daughter.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

I kind of lost interest after playing Tomb Raider 1 and 2. Both were awesome exploration games, and the new one looks great, but there are other games I'd like to try before getting back into the Tomb Raider series again. Little Big Planet and UFC will be the next games I get. After that, I'm really anticipating God Of War 3.
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger Woods 2005; working my way through a PGA season.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started God of War II & it's awesome!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been into WOW for about a month now. If anyone wants to join up and run with me, Im darkkunter in malygos pve. If you look at my name carefully it doesn't say HUNTER, it says KUNTER. And Ill get people asking why my pets name is Summers Eve? Ill just tell them, "Because he protects the Kunt"!
My kid got RE5 a week ago, hes already beat it, so imma prolly give it a go next week on my vacation. (Yes Im pathetic, spending my vacation at home playing games, but fuck it, im gettin paid for it,lol)....Im a big fan of RE4 also, and I think ive logged in about 120 hours of playtime. I unlocked everything but the electro gun thingy. That game is badass!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Just started God of War II & it's awesome!

God Of War 3 comes out sometime this year. Can't wait.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links