Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot)
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call of duty, world at war. this game is awesome and really graphic too!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Den2! Do you have it for XBOX 360 OR PS3? I have it for XBOX 360, you should hit me up, my GT is FuCu Pantera
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just developed a spontaneous yearning to play a TurboGrafx 16 system.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
I just developed a spontaneous yearning to play a TurboGrafx 16 system.

Ha... I have one. I just recently took a bunch of older systems and games and put them in a storage unit because of limited space. These are the ones that I packed up, leaving just my Wii, 360 and PS3 here:

- NES
- SNES
- N64
- Gamecube
- Gameboy Player (a plug in unit that let you play Gameboy games on the Gamecube)
- Turbo Grafx 16
- Sega Master System
- Sega Genesis
- Sega CD
- Sega 32X
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- Panasonic 3DO
- Phillips CD-i
- PS1
- PS2
- Atari Jaguar

I never grabbed any of the classic Atari consoles and since I don't have the room right now, I haven't even looked around for one. I had a chance to buy both a Jaguar and Turbo Grafx 16 CD unit, but never did. I wish I had because all the ones I see now are kind of pricey. The other item that would be a find is a Neo Geo. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Patrick. Looks like you were a Sega fan, like myself. Looks like you're missing the Game Gear. Do you remember the Sega Channel? I had it for a few months.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Wow, Patrick. Looks like you were a Sega fan, like myself. Looks like you're missing the Game Gear. Do you remember the Sega Channel? I had it for a few months.

I have the Game Gear and the Gameboy Advance. I really don't care for handhelds, so I never really include them. I think Gameboy is the worst because every few months there is a newer, better version of one out there. Screw that! I got the Gameboy Player so I could play the Zelda games that came out on the Gameboy and Advance. I'm a Zelda fan, so I felt I was missing out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Zelda is amazing! I must get an old Gamecube with a Gameboy adaptor, so that I can play Zelda on a TV set. It really sucks playing it on a tiny handheld screen.
Shame the new Nintendo DS doesn`t have a TV-out function.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh this is my industry.

currently just playing Left4Dead on my PC, Smash Bros brawl, monster hunter freedom on PSP. Too busy making the damn things to get a chance to play them.

My fave games in no order are-

Ocarina of Time, FFVII, every major Mario platform game, Sonic 1-3, Links Awakening (probably my fave game of all time), Left4Dead, Team Fortress 2, Half Life series, Castlevania DS games, Grand Theft Auto (all except the terrible GTAIV), Advance Wars, Smash Bros Brawl, any Metroid game.
Probably more but I can't remember.

Heh after reading through this thread I've seen a game that I did some work on xD.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't played GTA 4, why is it terrible?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
i haven't played GTA 4, why is it terrible?

I don't find it to be terrible. I think it is just that people expect every game now to be the biggest thing, especially when San Andreas added so much more to the game than it's previous versions. Can't do that in every game. And remember, this is the first GTA for the next gen consoles. I am sure there was some testing of the waters there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playing Final Fantasy 10. Having a hard time unlocking the abilities of the special weapons after you get them. Also playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Australia and New Orleans is tough!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franktherabbit
Board Regular
Member # 31005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franktherabbit   Email franktherabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, I completely understand gameplay and what they were trying to achieve. Part of my thesis was on development studios giving in to pressure from their fans. The problem with GTAIV was the unnecessarily realistic physics, the story structure, the overhype, missions that were previously optional in older GTA games were now obligatory. But from a gameplay standpoint they just sucked the fun out of the game. GTA SA remains the pinnacle GTA game - not because of its size or the disposable minigames but because it was fun to play. They provided the player with a multitude of environments and added RPG elements. It just worked.

GTAIV just has a floaty feeling to it, like you're running through mud or running a dream. But I'm also let down that Rockstar would rather add more DLC to Libery City than make a proper sequel set in a different location.

But meh I'm too picky like that xD it's an okay game. It's good. It's just not got the story and charm of Vice City or the variety and scope of San Andreas.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought UFC 2009 Undisputed yesterday as soon as the store opened! That fucking game is hard fellas! Its worth the $80! I lost my first 3 fights in career mode, won my next 8 then bam lost one, win one, lost 2 win two...the highest I got ranked was 8 then I would fucking lose a match sending me back down to 11 or 12!

I haven't been addicted to a game like this in a lonnnnnnggggg time. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great fighting game. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just picked this up and have been playing it on my PS3. I think the graphics are good for this title (the Wii version is more cartoony) and the gameplay is easy to pick up after fighting a few ghosts. My favorite part so far is just the fact that all the voices are from the real actors and it fills in some storyline from the two films. It's been a blast thus far!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links