Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » XBox360 vs. PS3 Slim... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: XBox360 vs. PS3 Slim...
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncharted 2 comes out next week. Check out the trailers and previews for that game. Its a PS3 exclusive.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go for the Xbox 360. I'm a developer for both systems but for my own money, if i had to pick one, it would be the Xbox. There are just more games, more genres, better (even if you do have to pay) online. Bluray isn't important to me (I use download services like iTunes), better controller. Also more friends have an Xbox so we can easily play online together but YMMV there.

But the most important thing is what system has the games you want. The PS3 is more reliable and has a better CPU, the Xbox 360 has a better graphics card and ram and a lot cheaper.

You won't go wrong with either though. And personally I find the Wii more fun, even if there aren't many great games on it I find the best Wii are more fun than the best Xbox and PS3.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was all about the Wii when I got it and the Zelda title. After playing that game and loving it, the rest of the games felt a little lacking and I haven't had an interest to get a game for that system since. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Wii hasn't been turned on in months. The games are fun but I prefer the games available on my PS3. Only game I considered buying for the Wii was Madworld, but won't cause I'd rather have Modern Warfare 2, GT5 and many other PS3 games.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two words
"Project Natal"
(Look it up on YouTube)

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links