Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Firefly/Serenity appreciation thread (w/ barefoot girl pics) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Firefly/Serenity appreciation thread (w/ barefoot girl pics)
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw acouple of the shows when it first came out on FOX...I really liked it but I missed acouple edisodes towards the end so when I heard they going to make Serenity...I was very glad to see the show come back. Now Fire Fly and Titus are gonna be the first tv shows I'm going to get on DVD.

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firefly is the first and only live-action TV show I've got on DVD. I've got a few animated shows on VHS and DVD, but never any live-action ones until now.

I got to thinking about it this morning...the last time I've been this interested in a group of characters in a TV show was WAY back in the 80's and I was into Robotech...well, Macross to be more specific. That series riveted me...and I was so fascinated with the storyline, even though they butchered the hell out of it so they could show it on U.S. television. For years and years, even though I liked other shows, I never got into them with the same velocity that I did Macross...until now. Firefly just sort of snuck up on me and K.O.ed me with all it's coolness. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more barefoot girl screen-grabs from Firefly, courtesy of Brother DG.

-
Yummy little River walking the ship on her bare feet. Jayne and Shepherd Book in the background.

-
River prods a "stick" she finds with her foot. Her mind plays tricks on her sometimes...

-
Both Kaylee and River hanging out without shoes on their feet...I can't help but appreciate the fan-service us foot guys get with this show! [Thumbs Up]

Enjoy! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa [Mmm] excellent caps!!

i´m impressed [Big Grin]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by You:
whoa [Mmm] excellent caps!!

i´m impressed [Big Grin]

Thank you sir. Here's some more of that little barefoot beauty River [Mmm] ...

-
River "feeling" her way about the ship...she can hear other peoples' thoughts sometimes.

-
A nice and gratuitous close-up of her feet as she walks. I can't help but think that Joss Whedon has the potential to be the next Quentin Tarantino when it comes to barefoot girls!

-
Scenes like this are why "pause" buttons exist on DVD remotes. A quick scene, but as River descends the stairs you can see how dirty her yummy little soles are getting. Oh yeah... [Drool]
Mal and Inara are there in the background. Inara gets barefoot once, but my Bro has yet to screen-cap that scene...

Enjoy! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see this thread is still going strong. And I love the screen caps.

Good stuff.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niceee!!! great caps once again!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Glad you Bro's are liking the caps. [Thumbs Up]

Hopefully I'll be getting some more tastey screen-caps here before long. [Fingers Crossed]

Anybody read the Serenity novel? I just finished it yesterday. Good stuff, and naturally it gets deeper than the movie does in some areas. If you missed the movie, but can't wait for the DVD, or you've seen the movie and want another Serenity fix before the DVD comes along, get this book! The only gripe I have about the book is the author's handling of my boy Jayne Cobb...he just didn't do that cool man justice, IMO. But then, there are some parts on River's refusal to wear shoes, and her barefooting, which are nice and tantalizing...so it balances out. [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Until I get those new screen-caps, and I specifically asked my Bro to get that scene of Kaylee putting her foot on Simon's mouth this time, here's some more screen-caps of River. Is it obvious that my Bro likes River Tam? [Big Grin] The first thing he did when he got his own Firefly box-set was e-mail me, asking which episodes had the most barefooting girls in them. [Laugh] So for you cats that can't get enough of River, like me, enjoy! [Cool]

-

-

-

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Just found this barefoot pic of Jewel "Kaylee" Staite. I don't know the source material for this, if it was an interview or something out of a magazine, but it's a goodie! [Mmm]

-

And for you guys that missed out on the Serenity comics (like I did [Cry] ), Dark Horse has announced that they're going to collect all three issues and re-release them in a single graphic novel, with bad-assed new cover art by Adam Hughes, in February of next year. Check this cool stuff out!

-

Here's a blurb from amazon.com about the book...
Penned by Whedon and Brett Matthews, who wrote several episodes of Firefly as well as Dark Horse's final Angel comics series and the animated Chronicles of Riddick feature "Dark Fury," Serenity follows a ship full of mercenaries, fugitives and one law-abiding prostitute in their pursuit for fast cash and a little peace along the fringes of space. The ragtag crew of Serenity take on a scavanger mission with the hopes of earning enough dough to disappear for a while. Only too late do they realize the whole gig is orchestrated by an old enemy eager remake their aquanitance with the help of some covert-operatives known only as the Blue Gloves.

Sounds like it's gonna be a good one! I'm eager to see what's up with these blue-gloved guys, and see who this guy is who's masterminding it. Considering the enemies they've made through their adventures, it could be anybody! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDES... THREE WORDS...

Best. Thread. Ever.

I bought the Firefly boxset some time ago and noticed the sheer and overwhelming hawtness of the babes in it from the very first episode. Unlike many, however, I found the show a little tough going and only watched the first 3/4 episodes. I mean, those women are a GREAT hook, the acting is of a very high calibre and the setting, if derivative, is rather intriguing, but.... there was just something not adding up for me. It should come as no surprise for you to hear that I haven't laid down cash for Serenity. However, I'm gonna give the series a second chance and plough straight back into my boxset. If it comes up trumps, I'll be snapping the Serenity DVD up no problems.

But, more pertinently...

Yes!

Jewel Staite (Kaylee) is one seriously hot goddess with some seriously hot feet. A philosopher would readily point out that there are few things we can state as fact in life - but that's one of em! C'mon, now! Anyone who disagrees with me is an inhuman mutant from the farthest reaches of space and time. [Laugh]

(BTW, Lou -->>> I am a SW prequel fan. Bite me! [Violent] )

(Seriously, no hard feelings at all)

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My contribution to the pics portion of this rockin' thread.
 -

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Hold onto your hats folks...this just in! [Woot]

Two vids from Firefly featuring barefoot girls! I have yet to download these myself, but the man who sent me these links is same guy responsible for these excellent screen-caps I've been posting. Here they are, for your enjoyment. [Thumbs Up]

WMV format:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7203589/jewelst.wmv.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/7203812/SummerGL.wmv.html

AVI format:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7203748/jewelst2.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/7203955/SummerGL2.avi.html

quote:
I'm gonna give the series a second chance and plough straight back into my boxset. If it comes up trumps, I'll be snapping the Serenity DVD up no problems.
Sounds good Brother JayArr, I hope you'll enjoy it more in your second go-around! I personally like all of the episodes with the exception of #11, entitled "The Message" (and it's not that I dislike it per se', I just think they "dropped the ball" on this one).

quote:
Jewel Staite (Kaylee) is one seriously hot goddess with some seriously hot feet. A philosopher would readily point out that there are few things we can state as fact in life - but that's one of em! C'mon, now! Anyone who disagrees with me is an inhuman mutant from the farthest reaches of space and time. [Laugh]
No disagreements here Bro...she's hotter than hell! And if she's even half as adorable in real life as she is in the character of Kaylee (personality-wise), her old man, boyfriend, or whoever, is one lucky s.o.b.! [Cool]

quote:
My contribution to the pics portion of this rockin' thread.
And a damn fine contribution it is Brother IAmSpartachris! Thank you. Man, Jewel Staite has seriously got it goin' on! [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Here's a funny little quote by Joss Whedon from a post he's written about Serenity over at whedonesque.com...I thought it'd be pretty appropriate here (and obviously he's having some fun in writing this):

"Well, first of all, what a blast I've had with the release of Serenity! $267 million at the box office -- in Des Moines alone! Ten sequels lined up, March declared "National Serenity Awesomeness Month", Nathan [Fillion] made President for Life of Canada AND Greece (his will be a bloody and righteous rule), and Summer [Glau's] feet to be exhibited at the Tate, when she has time to stand around at the Tate. (She should bring a book.)"

http://whedonesque.com/comments/8735

Yeap, I believe the man is "one of us"... [Big Grin]

Either that, or he's seen the vid-caps floating around the 'net. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh!

I wouldn't at all be surprised. Someone that gets them featured that heavily is usually inclined in such a way: Quentin Tarantino, anyone? [Joint]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links