Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last movie you saw in theaters?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last movie you saw in theaters??
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spider man 3 on mother's day

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
spider man 3 on mother's day

That one sucked.Worst out of the 3.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We saw the newest "Pirates of the Carribean" movie today. The thing clocked in at 2 hours and 45 minutes and really draaaaaaaaaged along. The problem with it is that they are introducing too many characters into the story line that they feel obligated to focus on each of throughout the movie causing it to bog down. The only really interesting character in these movies is Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow, but you don't get that much of him in it because he is of course missing for 1/3 of the movie while they are searching for him. And of course as mentioned before that there are too many minor characters that keep springing up with various story lines to follow.

My personal rating of this one is a C+. The first two offerings were much better than this one.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw Knocked Up two days ago...fucking hilarious! Came from the same people that made the 40 yr old virgin...this one had way more laughs...it seemed that I was laughing almost the whole movie...near the end it kind of gets sappy but hey it defintely makes up for it with all the laughs before that...man I sound like I should work for a entertainment mag or something! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrHydeIsGod
Board Regular
Member # 22130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrHydeIsGod   Email MrHydeIsGod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last movie I thought was worth seeing was Hannibal Rising...it was all I expected, but maybe only for a huge fan of the series. Next movie I plan on seeing is Transformers. Yeah, Tyrese is in it, but I have to...i was born in 1981 for fucks sake, so it my youth man!!!

--------------------
I AM THE DEVIL, AND I'M HERE TO DO THE DEVIL'S WORK!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrHydeIsGod:
Last movie I thought was worth seeing was Hannibal Rising...it was all I expected, but maybe only for a huge fan of the series. Next movie I plan on seeing is Transformers. Yeah, Tyrese is in it, but I have to...i was born in 1981 for fucks sake, so it my youth man!!!

I was born in 1979 and I was a fan of them when I was a kid too but I have no interest in seeing the new movie.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Saw Ocean's 13 a few days ago. It was pretty good saw the first one's too and it was just as good as the others...I know this is a slack synopsis of the movie but I recommend going to see it.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by MrHydeIsGod:

I was born in 1979 and I was a fan of them when I was a kid too but I have no interest in seeing the new movie.
Was I the only one depressed when Optimus Prime died in the animated movie? I was born in 1979 and was a huge fan of Transformers.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean's 13 ....Pretty good, Nothing spectacular but runs parallel with its predecessors... 8 outta 10

[ June 23, 2007, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Hot Fuzz. Great movie, can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the new Fantastic Four and Spider-man 3 this week. Both are very good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
We saw the newest "Pirates of the Carribean" movie today. The thing clocked in at 2 hours and 45 minutes and really draaaaaaaaaged along. The problem with it is that they are introducing too many characters into the story line that they feel obligated to focus on each of throughout the movie causing it to bog down. The only really interesting character in these movies is Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow, but you don't get that much of him in it because he is of course missing for 1/3 of the movie while they are searching for him. And of course as mentioned before that there are too many minor characters that keep springing up with various story lines to follow.

My personal rating of this one is a C+. The first two offerings were much better than this one.

Just saw this about 2 weeks ago with the girlfriend in the theater. I do agree there was too much goin on that did slow things down a bit, but i didnt notice THAT many new characters, it just seemed there were so many of the same with way too much of their own agenda to explain through out the movie. But i felt it went pretty damn good once the first hour or so was over, but there was still for as much "action" that there was, it seemed a little slower paced than the rest, but in my opinion still damn good!

Did you stay until the end of the credits ladaemon?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:

Did you stay until the end of the credits ladaemon?

No, I guess I missed something didn't I? What happened?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awful film! it really was....as has already been said, there were too many characters that just werent important enough. too much was going on to actually care about and follow. the soul and fun of the first film was severely missing.

as for the ending (after the credits), though i didnt stay myself, i heard there is an extra scene based "10 yrs later" where kiera knightley and her son (Will Jnr) are standing on that island waiting for Will to come back from the other realm...and the son is singing a pirates song...

i think thats all that took place...am i right in this? :-)

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Just saw Evan Almighty sunday with the old lady. It was a decent movie...Bruce was better though...although Steve Carrell is always good for a few laughs..not to mention Lauren Graham was looking hot as usual!
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links