Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » POLL who smokes good ol' mary? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL who smokes good ol' mary?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did REALLY heavily for junior senior years of high school as well as 1st year of college, and now it is pretty much never, but if someone offers and im feelin i def. do.... all in all im a fan, but its not much a part of my life anymore.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in my early 20's, I was high every day for a few years straight (smoked hash, ate mushrooms, dropped acid...explains alot, doesn't it). I gave it up in order to clean myself up and get a decent job (one I had to pee in a cup for). It was really hindering my mentality, so I decided to make that necessary change to straighten up my act. It has been about 10 years since I gave it up.

A few of my friends still get high. The smell of fresh KGB is so nice! I can settle with just the aroma though. I don't have the desire to smoke anymore. I'd be brain dead off of one hit, and at this point in my life I much prefer having the ability to think clearly.

But, I'm not against people who choose to smoke pot. Whatever floats your boat, do a bong hit for me. It's just not my thing anymore.

[Cool]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just came back from Ochos Rios Jamaica. I had offers at least 3 times a day for the purchase of weed. I had no problems to 'just say no' until I met a guy who was trying to give away his weed because his vacation was ending. There's no weed like free Jamaican weed.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do, but it's VERY hard to get in Japan. Damn, I miss the states! Legalize. Legalize!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not do it any more, but on occasion I will eat a brownie..the high is much better.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links