Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Firefly/Serenity appreciation thread (w/ barefoot girl pics) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Firefly/Serenity appreciation thread (w/ barefoot girl pics)
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:
Heh!

I wouldn't at all be surprised. Someone that gets them featured that heavily is usually inclined in such a way: Quentin Tarantino, anyone? [Joint]

Yes sir, I think we have the next potential Quentin Tarantino in Joss Whedon for sure! [Big Grin]

A couple nights ago I was watching the first episode of Firefly on DVD, and I had the audio commentary turned on. The commentary was of Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion talking about the episode of course, but there was some pretty "damning" evidence in the commentary.

There was a scene after Kaylee was shot that she was layed up in the engine room of the ship with a blanket over her, telling Jayne what to do since she was incapable of working on the engine herself. If you've seen the episode, you'll remember Kaylee's bare feet sticking out from under the blanket as she lay there. I forget what Joss and Nathan were talking about at that particular moment, but out of nowhere Joss pipes up and says something like (and I'm paraphrasing): "There's Jewel's little bare feet..." and then he got back on subject. [Laugh]

As if all the imagery he's focused on in the series hasn't been proof enough, and of course all the barefoot close-up's he got of Summer "River" Glau's feet in the Serenity movie, he goes and tells on himself in the commentary. Gotta love it. Good to know there's another "one of us" making such cool shows! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

And on another subject about Firefly, be on the look-out for another series to be released next year...comic book series that is. According to the link I gave earlier of Joss Whedon's post, he's going back for another mini-series, only this time the storyline is going to take place DURING the Firefly timeline and BEFORE the Serenity movie. Other than that, I have no idea what the story itself is going to be about.

There were some...uh...BIG circumstances in Serenity that changed some things, so I'm guessing that this new comic series is for all the fans who want a nice trip down memory lane. If history is any indication, it should be a good one! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, I thought I was obsessed with Firefly, here's a lady who made sure to plug the show as soon as she got her 15 minutes of fame in her local paper!

http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=7&t=14948

Jayne's famous hat...the guy only wore it in one episode, yet people love the thing...go figure... [Confused]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother, Lou!

We've all been slacking off!

This is from "River"'s IMDb profile!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0303461/Ss/0303461/5869100_2_16.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Glau,%20Summer

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brother, Lou!

We've all been slacking off!

This is from "River"'s IMDb profile!

Thanks for that link Brother JayArr! Summer "River" Glau is such a beautiful young lady, and that link is very appreciated! [Thumbs Up] I've been pretty busy here lately, but I hope to be back on here hunting down new pics of these lovely gals from this most awesome show!

In the meantime, here's a link a friend of mine e-mailed to me, but I can't open a dang thing on there... [Mad]
http://www.hitwgang.com/content/g/glau_summer/summer_glau.htm

If anybody can check this stuff out, I hope you enjoy it...(and be sure to post it here if you save it! [Big Grin] )

That second pic on the sixth row...my God how I want that one! [Thud] A scene from Serenity when they were loading up the "mule" to go rob a bank (gotta love those "anti-heroes" [Laugh] ) and this was River's first time actually doing a job with the crew, and she leaves her shoes on the ship. She didn't know what lay ahead, but she was gonna face it barefoot...man is she cool! [Mmm] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Summer. More Jewel.

For God's sake, someone find pics of Inara's feet!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
More Summer. More Jewel.

For God's sake, someone find pics of Inara's feet!

I am certainly on the look out for that my Bro! Inara was the first of the girls that caught my eye, so I'm dying for some barefoot imagery of her! [Eek!]

At least I finally figured out the particular episode where Morena "Inara" Baccarin is barefoot; The episode is "Shindig", but she moves so quick in folding her leg up under her, somebody would need one hell of a video capture card to snag the image. She's got some pretty painted toes though... [Mmm]

BTW, I TOTALLY dig your new sig! Wash is cool! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will keep my eyes peeled for some Inara pics, and of course more of Kaylee and River.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Well I will keep my eyes peeled for some Inara pics, and of course more of Kaylee and River.

Cool Bro. [Thumbs Up] In the meantime, while we're looking for those rare and elusive barefoot pics of Morena Baccarin (PLEASE God let some exist! [Fingers Crossed] ) , I found a pretty sweet one of Summer Glau. Actually, it's a pretty decent one of the whole cast, but sexy lil' Summer thankfully shoeless! [Mmm] The pic is too huge to post here, but here's the link...

Barefoot River

And here's the site I got the link from. It's a pretty decent site for Summer Glau info, and plenty of pretty pics of this cute lil' babe. Be sure to read her new interview while you're at the site...talks about breaking her toe...*yowch!* Woulda' been nice to get to kiss it and make it better for her! [Big Grin]

http://www.summerglau.co.uk/

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Okay, I know it's pretty lame to bump such an old topic, but this link was too good to keep quiet about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puUsMYcI74g&search=firefly

[Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links