Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last movie you saw in theaters?? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last movie you saw in theaters??
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halloween. Not bad. Rob Zombie did a good job on this.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nightmare Before Christmas "3-D" version... They've re-released it here and in mind blowing digital 3D...

I'ts amazing how they've done it coz the last movie I saw in 3D was the Blue/Red glasses which had alotta ghosting and discoloured stuff BUT I'm not too sure how they did this one... I also saw a 3D movie before that which you had a bulky head set with suppozed eye-shutter which was the best 3D experience I've had but maybe instead of eye-shutter they musta had screen-shutter coz the movie was shown using 2 projectors...

Luv 3D.. They gotta bring more of this out especially future horror flicks [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was forced into sitting in on the Bee Movie and it basically is what I expected from all of those Pixar movies. I personally prefer anime.
Jerry seinfeld was typically himself. But there was a small foot fetish tidbit in the movie when Vanessa (voiced by Renee Zellweger) confessed to the bee (voiced by Jerry Seinfeld) that she lost a toe ring in the park. It was kinda odd to hear it but I guess foot fetish-ism is starting to enter all media forms.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something to look forward to, Skorpius when I am expected to see this one later in the week.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"1408" Excellent concept... Good to watch on the big screen to get more feel outta the effects... Ending was O.K....
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely want to see Stephen King's "The Mist" coming out soon. It reminds of the video game I have called Silent Hill (the first game) for PS One. You run around the town of Silent Hill in this creepy mist fighting demon pterodactyls and zombie dogs. I saw the movie Silent Hill too. Good! creepy though..

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

"Resident Evil - Extinction" Not worth to watch Big Screen. Wait for it to come out on DVD coz it drags on.... Extending scences that didn't need to be extended... 6.5 Outta 10

-

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Fred Claus one week ago...it was okay.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Excellent in [Eek!] Digital 3D [Eek!] @ IMAX... It's like the movie was made to be seen in 3D with all the cleverly close-call minipulative & constructive camera shots/angles...

Good enough to be seen on the standard big screen but adds the extra "KICK" in IMAX 3D

"9/10" [Thumbs Up]

P.S Just be aware that your eyes are going to get a workout in the 3 Dimensional version with your eye-lenses relaxing and flexing keeping up with the action scenes [Smile]
 -

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw The Mist and Beowulf. A few of my friends and I catch movies like once a week or once every two weeks. I'm looking forward to I am Legend.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

"HITMAN" Awesome movie... If your a fan of the game, you gotta see it big-screen. They've pieced it together perfectly... Good all the way through.. Beginning to end...
 -

Initially wasn't lookin' forward to it since Ol' Timothy Olyphant was the lead role BUT... He actually pulled it off [Eek!] .. He's just gained a new respect in my eyes as I thought he always had shitty roles.... COOL [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw Hitman last night! Great movie..dont think Tim should have played him though...not sure who should have..but just not him..Im thinking some "non-Hollywooder" should have played Agent 47..other than that great movie!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beowolf at the Imax theatre. The movie itself was alright, but the Imax experince was better. Gonna see Alien vs Predator 2 next week. Will definately give a review.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
across the universe. 9.5/10
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Persepolis"...10/10.
Best cartoon I´ve ever watched. Intelligent, funny, political, provocative, awesome b/w graphic-novel style.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links