Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last movie you saw in theaters?? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last movie you saw in theaters??
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruno. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw three this weekend.
UP, Ice Age, and Transformers...
All great movies.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

That movie was awesome. Want to see it again.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal: how was Bruno?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Age 3D

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard from one person that it was really funny. Other thing I heard was there was even more gratuitous penis waving than in "Borat." Not sure that's going to be something to really draw me to the theater.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmm. I think it was either "Role Models" or that latest Indiana Jones movie.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard from one person that it was really funny. Other thing I heard was there was even more gratuitous penis waving than in "Borat." Not sure that's going to be something to really draw me to the theater.
Go watch it...it`s totally funny [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hangover....pure awesomeness.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Foot_Pub
Board Regular
Member # 35500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Foot_Pub   Email The_Foot_Pub   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That movie starring stupid Hayden Panettiere (something about Beth Cooper). Whatever you do, DON'T watch it. Please, I'm begging you.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hayden sucks. She's overrated and that movie couldn't have done well in the first place unless the leading role went to someone as popular as Panettiere. It must've been a way for Hayden to make a quick buck, but I hope she becomes more selective in the roles she picks in the future.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_foot_fetishist:
Hayden sucks. She's overrated and that movie couldn't have done well in the first place unless the leading role went to someone as popular as Panettiere. It must've been a way for Hayden to make a quick buck, but I hope she becomes more selective in the roles she picks in the future.

I need to see another movie sometime very, very soon so that I can forget about how brain dead Hayden's movie left me.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen wayyyyy better than the first

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Transformers 2 again. My son wanted to see it again and so did I. Won't be surprised if we see it a 3rd time.
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince ... [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

We took our daughter to go see it for her birthday! Since we are totally HP g33ks we enjoyed it immensely and even got to see the little one go from jumping out of her seat to crying by the end of the film.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links