Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

That blue is going to be symbolic! I think all of Abby's fans will be feeling the blue after seeing that set!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok blue and oily feet next time. very well...now i have to sit and think of which blue i should use. medium blue, yeah cuz dark blue would be too clashy and light blue doesnt go with my skin tone [Smile] well thanks alot people for the suggestion.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I got some nice coco-butter oil that smells nice and will make your feet all kinds of slick! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, I must say that,for various reasons, medium blue is my favorite color of all time, and I am positive that you would add another reason. Probably the top reason!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think im going to have to go to the store and find the perfect blue shade. i wont disappoint you guys. i have a way with colors [Smile]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I still say we'll be feeling more than a "medium" blue from this photo set. [Wink] More like a deep blue, feeling it way down... nevermind. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

So I guess those Color Theory classes paid off in college for something, huh? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

guys dont feel blue down there...you all will just have to release it. dont keep that pent up inside [Evil Grin] its not good for ya. and yes patrick those classes were great but...i always had a way with colors. so there... [Cool]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Release it, huh? [Smile] Do you think any of us guys would do that looking at pictures of feet? [Blush]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

hmmm...ive heard stories [Evil Grin]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stories???!!!??? and might I ask how you feel about these stories...
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You're going to ask Abby, whose photos were first published in the Home Amateur section of Leg Show what she thinks of these strories? [Smile] She loves it!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Well, I think we all might love it. I wish i had that issue of Leg Show!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Mine is in storage somewhere. I can't even remember what the issue date on it was. [Cry]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

That could be on a mastercard comercial...Copy of Abby's Leg Show...PRICELESS!
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links