Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi pat,solemates and fellow footsters

whats the consensus on wrinkled soles?

im a pro wrinkled soles affectionado [Mmm]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan1,

I am with you on the wrinkled soles! Nothing beats a pair of scrunched soles... well, perhaps some spread toes, but I'll settle for either. And if you're a fan of wrinkled soles, I am sure you're a HUGE fan of Abby's. Can't get much more wrinkly than hers.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is very true pat! she certainly does have some wicked wrinkles going on there. [Drool]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan1,

Look for that wrinkly-soled model to be on here soon. She's got an account set up to post here. She's just a little busy with work and such.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as I always say, "the more wrinkles, the better!" Abby's feet make that statement appear as the understatement of the decade! I doubt any girl has soles better than Abby's, but I will gladly admit to being wrong if a girl can prove it!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

The unique thing about Abby's soles is they're wrinkly even if she isn't scrunching her toes or flexing her arches. Just at rest, they're wrinkled as can be!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about time i saw somebody talking about my wrinkly feet. and i was reading some of the other posts and i was wondering about that top 10 list. that would be a great idea, but i know that wouldn't be fair to some, cuz i would be #1, for being the first [Big Grin] . to those of you that love the wrinkles...i love you!!! and it's patrick's fault that you're waiting so long for new pictures of me...and my wrinkles.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

My fault, huh? If I remember correctly, I was taking photos of you when my camera broke. Now how does that joke go about looks breaking cameras??? [Smile] Just kidding. Bring those wrinkles on girl. I dated you for 2 years and got to know them up close and personal. I sure don't mind looking at them now either. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick,
you never minded looking at them. i don't mind looking at them either really [Laugh] i think they are adorable. anyways, people...we have scheduled a shoot very soon, so in a while i'll have fresh pics for those that love the wrinkles. i need some help though on picking a color for my toes...make sure you read my interview so that you know what types of colors i like [Smile] so that none of you say something ugly that i won't put on. suggestions please...talk to you all soon.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have the hardest time explaining to "other" folks why I prefer wrinkled soles. Then again, none of those people shared my fetish for feet. Here I feel right at home. [Big Grin] Theoretically the wrinkles give the soles a softer appearance. I think they're even sexier looking in a wet environment, i.e. oils/lotions.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in a wet environment? hmmm... patrick told me to think of ideas for my next shoot, ill be sure to keep that one in mind. now that i think about it, i dont think ive ever done anything with oil on my feet. have i pat? you would know [Big Grin] . i have done the lotion thing though.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey Abby,

Yeah, we did oil, but it wasn't for photos. [Evil Grin] But I think ShomeyoTOES has a good point there. Let's oil your feet up really good and let you slip your soles over one another while you spread and curl your toes. Sounds squishy! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

softandsexysoles
Major Player
Member # 878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softandsexysoles   Email softandsexysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds really good!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Softandsexysoles@hotmail.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3143

Posts: 209 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about blue. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SoftandSexySoles,

Sounds like a popular choice then, it's done!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links