Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i got a lot of letters for the 2 or 3 pics in that magazine. i never thought how much of an impact my feet would create. and they crossed out my eyes even though we said not to. other people showed their face, and they blocked mine [Mad] i wanted it on there. anyway, more people can see me now [Smile] i like to hear when guys look at my feet and get excited to the point of no return. its kind of a turn on to me...just cuz they find my toes so tasty and my soles so smoothilicius...

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Yeah, I was mad that they put a black line over your face. Not all the girls had that and we asked in our letter for them not to blacken it out.

And if you haven't changed, I know you're not lying when you say you like when guys look at your feet. You were so into your photos being in Leg Show when they were. I have to find that issue and tell everyone what year and month it was so they can order back issues.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't agree enough, Abby your soles are yummy...The impact is way to much for me...brb, got to take of some buisness. lol

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyEgg:
Can't agree enough, Abby your soles are yummy...The impact is way to much for me...brb, got to take of some buisness. lol

CrazyEgg,

Would this mean that you're scrambling your eggs? [Big Grin]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eggs were served sunny side up...But seriously Abby has that effect with her soles.

--------------------

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

CrazyEgg,

No need to tell me my friend. I dated her for 2 1/2 years. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Patrick, if you ever come across what year and issue number of Leg Show Abby was in, I would love to check it out
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Most def., I would like to get myself a copy of that issue

--------------------

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
geez guys its just a couple of pics in an old magazine... [Big Grin] i didnt even think they were that great...but im just the model what do i know [Smile] . im, glad you guys are handling your business out there...it makes me happy to know. im going to go work out and get my feet sweaty, come home take a shower and lotion them up.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Abby if you need some help with the lotion, let me know...Love your wrinkles

--------------------

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

thank you for loving the wrinkles...

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

You are such a tease! Always have been, always will be! Once at work, years ago when we dated, she was teasing me about being easy. I told her I wasn't and she pulled her foot up out of her shoe, I popped wood and she said, "see!" Such a tease!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

memories.....mm hhmm. i loved messing with ya like that...and you are still that easy i bet.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

No comment. [Blush]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

sure... [Laugh]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links