Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Carmen's Fantastic Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Carmen's Fantastic Feet
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine what Carmen looks like in a bikini! If Carmen was stuck on an island, I hope she is wearing a colorful bikini. [Kiss] [Love]

You're welcome Tommy. I'm glad that you are enjoying this place. [Smile]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Tip Toes:
HELLLOOOOOOOOO!
first of all, did you see the feet on those twins- :::whistle whistle::: i love kimmie n kelly!.. i wanted to be in the shoot too pat!!

i was surprised to see this thread.. i thought my feet would be old news by now! some of these photoshoot ideas you guys have tossed around sound like fun. i would go black stockings by the way. although i do have red fishnets! get the camera pat, im ready!! .. with busy schedules i know its hard.

ill try to drop in more often.. spring break is coming up so i should have a little more time!

carmen's current toenail poilsh color: black! something different for me..

Hi Carman
Its great news that you are coming in for a set with Patrick I think I would love to see your sexy 5 1/2 in black stocking Isure can't wait to see them .

From A new Fan
Tom
from Canada

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen,

What'cha doing this week? How about next? I am always game for shooting you! And if you had black toenails and black stockings, that would be kinda hot.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Carmen in a bikini... I better stop thinking of that. Lighting will crash down upon me!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Carmen, I agree....if Patrick is game for shooting you, I am definatly game for checking out the results!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Yeah, what you said! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Carmen, we are all DYING to see more of you...
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I told Carmen tonight at work the date of her next photo update and she told me every week should be about her. I am sure you agree. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Oh you know I do!!! Good Job Carmen!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You just want an all Carmen foot site. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 7 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey carmen.........*sigh* you are lovely.
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Tip Toes:
HELLLOOOOOOOOO!
first of all, did you see the feet on those twins- :::whistle whistle::: i love kimmie n kelly!.. i wanted to be in the shoot too pat!!

i was surprised to see this thread.. i thought my feet would be old news by now! some of these photoshoot ideas you guys have tossed around sound like fun. i would go black stockings by the way. although i do have red fishnets! get the camera pat, im ready!! .. with busy schedules i know its hard.

ill try to drop in more often.. spring break is coming up so i should have a little more time!

carmen's current toenail poilsh color: black! something different for me..

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh..i'm regular.......

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

I can't lie, an All Carmen site would be the greatest!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Well, I have no plans right now for that. But if you pester Carmen for one... [Smile] Until then though, you'll be getting a dose of her this week (April 13, 2005).

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
SOS Fan,

Well, I have no plans right now for that. But if you pester Carmen for one... [Smile] Until then though, you'll be getting a dose of her this week (April 13, 2005).

- Patrick

Hi Patrick

Its great to see that Carmens in on wed April 13 I can't wait to she her sexy feet in those black stockings I know its going to be worth the wait. I would like to use Carmens new picture in those black stocking as my avatar when it is up if thats ok Patrick.

Thanks for that info.

Tom
Carmens new Fan

[ April 11, 2005, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: tommyboy55 ]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links