Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Carmen's Fantastic Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Carmen's Fantastic Feet
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the update was a few weeks ago, but I know Im not the only one still amazed by the beauty of Carmen's feet! Girl, who ever told you that you had "midget" toes is crazy. I am so looking foward to future sets of you and your cute feet. AND I know I mentioned it in a previous post, but the 'foot & food' thing is definatly something you should do. I mean you yourself said that carmel and feet would be fun....hmmmmmmm
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Hey, I am ALL for Carmen and caramel! That would be so sticky and fun. Perhaps I could get some nuts too for her to have in the shoot. Just an idea!

And if it is more of Carmen you want, then it is more of her you shall have. She's a good friend of mine and I plan on getting lots of sets done with this fun-loving pal of mine!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super.please continue

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neonlight,

Hey there friend! Finally joined us here, huh? And you went right to Carmen. Good choice!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is also very gorgeous too! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Yes she is. SOS Fan told me I should post more of her. [Smile] And Wu seems to want her as a Feature girl... or should we say FEETure girl?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heelllllllooo there... i am blushing!! thank you guys for all of the compliments! with classes starting up again i havent had a chance to check out the board, this was definitly a surprise! yea patrick.. let me step in some food too! ketchup perhaps?! haha
i cant belive i have my very own #1 fan.. thanks SOSfan

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen is a very beautiful girl and I am sure I am not the only one besides Wu that would love to see a feature set from her!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carmen,

Ketchup. huh? That's a little different. Maybe you're thinking since hot dogs are pork and piggies are pork, that you should put ketchup on your piggies? [Smile] We'll have to get together again soon girl! Gotta meet the demand of these people who want more Carmen!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Sir!! More Carmen would NEVER be a bad thing!!
Carmen, trust me, the pleasure is all mine. Being your #1 fan is probably the best job I have ever had. It will probably be a ton of work, but I will do my best. I just hope I dont let you down. Keep up the great work!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Are you still alive over there? Your girl came by and said hi! [Smile] As president of the Carmen fan club you better keep things on track! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Trust me, I will do my best not to let that happen again. I am determined to do everything possible to keep her the happy foot girl we all love. Any suggestions for me to accomplish this would definatly help...
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sos,

Carmen and Patrick have agreeded to do a feature set for my site. So, if you have any requests or ideas let me know.

Wu [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

My friend, you're doing fine. Carmen is happy to have fans, especially ones like yourself. I love to see her smile when I tell her about the comments and e-mails that come in because of her.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a HUGE fan of Carmen's! [Kiss] [Love] [Love] [Kiss]

I agree that SOS Fan is Carmen's #1 fan. [Smile]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links