Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, with feet like Abby's I dont think any of us could be blamed for being 'easy'. I sure know what my reaction would be if she pulled that kind of stuff with me.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Or is it more like? [Jerkoff]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Is it the reaction I just posted above? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that would be a good portion of it
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You'll go blind! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you all are crazy...but thats a good thing alwasys.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

It makes us go crazy??? Damn, after 2 years of dating you, no wonder I was all frazzeled. (spelling?)

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Abby, you know you love it!!! And if that is all it takes to be 'crazy' then im guilty as charged!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

She does like it. Girls love attention and she's no exception! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Point well taken.
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i like teasing guys...they are so easy sometimes [Smile] . you just find that one thing about them that drives them crazy and you can have your way with em. [Big Grin] [Joint]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crazyness is sometimes quite bad.......

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

crazyness can be bad, yes...but most of the time it is a great thing, its what makes anything actually be fun and never the same or boring.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Yeah, you sure do like teasing! And each wrinkle of your soles teases me to no end. So you can imagine how much those soles tease me when you starting counting those wrinkles... one, two...... twenty five, twenty six...... one hunded one, one hundred two.... five hundred six, five hundred seven.... one thousand two, one thousand three... Okay, now the left foot! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Neon,

I agree with Abby. Teasing can be nice, as long as there is a reward of some kind down the road. After all, what fun is the hunt if things come to you and surrender?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links