Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Carmen's Fantastic Feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Carmen's Fantastic Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tommy,

Sorry to spoil it, but those photos aren't the black stockings ones. We'd be doing those on the next time we get together. These are flip flops to bare and then to dirty soles. But when I do get that set done, I'll be happy to make you that avatar.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!! The more Carmen fans, the better....I think everyone should have a Carmen avatar....(but remember, There can only be one #1 fan..hehehe)
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Man! Everyone with a Carmen avatar??? I sometimes see yours and think it is a Carmen post, even though I designed the darn thing! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hey Tommy,

Sorry to spoil it, but those photos aren't the black stockings ones. We'd be doing those on the next time we get together. These are flip flops to bare and then to dirty soles. But when I do get that set done, I'll be happy to make you that avatar.

- Patrick

Hi Patrick
Well a little bit disappointed that Carman won't be wearing her black stocking.

But you know what they say good things come to those who wait.

avatar:Patrick thanks I would really like a pic of Carman feet in stocking as my avatar I look forward to that.

Thanks for the up date Patrick
TOM C

[ April 12, 2005, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: tommyboy55 ]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOS Fan:
YES!! The more Carmen fans, the better....I think everyone should have a Carmen avatar....(but remember, There can only be one #1 fan..hehehe)

SOS FAN

Not a problem being Carmans number two fan that works for me.

Carman is still my number one.

TOM C

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tommy,

This set is an exisiting one we had done before that idea came up. Our next shoot I will make sure she wears some black stockings for you. And make an avatar just for you. SOS Fan might get jealous. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Tommy,

This set is an exisiting one we had done before that idea came up. Our next shoot I will make sure she wears some black stockings for you. And make an avatar just for you. SOS Fan might get jealous. [Smile]

- Patrick

Hey Patrick

thats great news you know I looking forward to seeing her she is so stunning and her sexy little 5 1/2 feet with those yummy little toes.

That great about avatar that will be very special
to me thanks Patrick. SOS I told you Number 2 fan is a great spot.

TOM C

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tommyboy,

Well, two feet = two special fans. Well, unless she's going by toes... then there is room for 7 more because I'm counting myself! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's for Carmen... Sorry for the long delay. I was celebrating my 1,000th post this morning. I recently saw a few photos of you with and without flip flops. Your high arched soles are the prettiest I have ever seen. Between 1 and 10, Carmen, you are a 20!!! Hope I've come to the Soles of Silk site and write a review and so far you and Molly are my all time favorites on this site.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmin
Board Regular
Member # 6612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmin   Email jasmin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personaly like big foot of size 12,an pantyhose
or socks that look like net

--------------------
lick feet

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Jasmin,

If you like bigger feet, check out Molly. So far she has the biggest feet on the site with size 11s.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. black stockings it is! but a bikini.. i dunno about that.. lol (more motivation to stay in shape??-- i WASNT clenching patrick!! LOL)

im so overwhelmed but the compliments. im always amazed at patrick's photography when i see the photos. i think all the girls get excited to see the outcome of their foot shoot. i dont think we really see our feet as something that makes us beautiful.. its a whole new perspective.

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carmen,

Do you have a pair of black stockings, or should I go find a sexy pair? You probably have better tastes than me. I'm a guy, I'll just go find something sleazy looking. [Evil Grin]

As for a bikini shoot... You know you'd look good! I'd say stop being a girl, but I don't want you not to be a girl... Know what I'm saying?!?!? Oh well... And you did clench!

Thanks for the kind words about my photography Carmen. But in reality, it is just as much the model as it is the photography. I can take awesome photos of someone who just can't appeal to people. I can also take bad photos of a good looking girl and people still love them because of the subject. I guess it just so happens we get the good photography and the good looking model when we get together, huh? [Smile] It's ALWAYS a blast shooting you and I can't wait until we get together again soon! Let's take advantage of this nice weather and longer days of sun.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me Carmen, its all you!!! You are the best!!! And by the way, your newest set looked amazing...never get rid of those white flip flops!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links