Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Never the same or boring. [Smile] Yes, yes... I can attest to that for sure! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i cant wait to do some more pics, show more wrinkles for yall

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know Patrick, you should have a wrinkle counting contest staring Abby! That would be kinda fun!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I am not sure if there are enough numbers to do that. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...very true. that would be cool though. pat, you should sit there one night for hours and find out how many wrinkles there are...then, once you know the number, do the contest!!! only on one picture though that probably has only one foot shot in it, and not counting toe wrinkles. that would probably be easier on everybody, since there are so many wrinkles.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn........tickling..........

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Darling, sitting at your feet for hours is not a problem for me. I'd actually probably screw up on purpose so I could be there ever longer. But really, how am I supposed to mark off each wrinkle? Highlighter??? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Neon,

One thing Abby can't stand is being tickled. Of course she's the most ticklish girl I've probably ever known. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

yeap mark em off with a highlighter, so you know which one you already counted [Smile]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Only if we can record that on video because I know each little stripe from the highlighter will cause you to giggle out loud since you're so ticklish. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A video of those wrinkles in action would be amazing! Watching them move...MMMMMMMMM
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay for that!

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

There would be a lot of movement on a sole as wrinkled as Abby's.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

well, you could use a picture instead of my foot to count them. a nice closeup pic would be good, and make sure the lighting shows them off real good. that way you dont have to tickle me [Smile]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Abby, maybe its just me, but it seems like you really like this idea. I gotta say, I would sure be interested to find out how many wrinkles you have. Why can't we count toe wrinkles?
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links