Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok that makes me feel a lot better...

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I know what would make you feel even better... *grabs your feet and rubs them like only I know how to do.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwww...i still want a #1 fan [Mad]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

As soon as someone mentions they need a new avatar, I'll make them one of you. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

You should see what's on my desktop right now. [Smile] It is a close up of both of your soles covered in oil! Sorry fellas, this shot I'm talking about is from an upcoming post. But I tried to begin counting here Abby and so far, this is how the count has went...

2 strokes... [Jerkoff]
3 strokes... [Jerkoff]
6 strokes (almost empty)... [Jerkoff]
10 strokes (empty)... [Jerkoff]
[Thud]
Peeks at screen...
20 strokes (arm is tired!)... [Jerkoff]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Oh, you meant count the wrinkles??? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

oh my goodness, you never change pat...you crazy bastard [Big Grin] . how many more of you are doing that?

--------------------

Jacob Daniel
Loyal Member
Member # 6966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob Daniel   Email Jacob Daniel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mad props to the Soles Of Silk girls.

Good god.

--------------------
Why can't I be presented with the blessing of a girl who wouldn't shun at my foot fetish??

Jacob Daniel

Posts: 63 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

is this a jacob that i know? just wondering.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey Jacob,

Thanks for stopping in. Please stay as long as you like and talk to all the people who come in here regularly, like the Sole Mates. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I don't think that is Jacob we went to school with. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

oh but didnt he love feet too? and didnt you guys talk about this stuff?

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Yeah, Jacob does have a foot fetish, but he keeps it to himself. Well, that himself and his lady friends. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, Im sure you can cause any guy in the world to develop a foot fetish, i bet your school was full of guys that were in love with your feet
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

One of those hundreds runs the site. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links