Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Wedges!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Wedges!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are a gift from sweet Isick! They're too cute and comfy.

-

-

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovestoespreading
Board Regular
Member # 19286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovestoespreading     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! you are so sexy, girl! its just not your feet and toes... but you. the whole package!total damnage!!!!!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! I'm in heaven, tonight is the triple threat,a slammin contribution,and two posts,Shasha you are by far my favorite foot diva,as always I bow to kiss your gorgeous toes [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] my foot queen
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovley polish just perfect [Hump]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha girl, that polish color is too much. Blue always seems to be a favorite on here and I can remember when it was so rare and unusual... LOL Looks great on you though as everything always does.

Toe kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeeet!! [Smile]
They look fantastic on you!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am loving those wedges and the pedicure is immaculate! thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 1st pic is to die for.

your are truely a goddess.

thanks for posting. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet look great in those shoes and I like the pedicure too. Thanks for posting!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy wedges indeed!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovestoespreading:
wow! you are so sexy, girl! its just not your feet and toes... but you. the whole package!total damnage!!!!!

Thanks!!!! I think all girls enjoy hearing that they're sexy. [Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footslaveinvegas777:
OMG!! I'm in heaven, tonight is the triple threat,a slammin contribution,and two posts,Shasha you are by far my favorite foot diva,as always I bow to kiss your gorgeous toes [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] my foot queen

Oh your response is one of the reasons why I do this...I feel good!!! Now let me get your drool bucket. Tee Hee Hee.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Isick87:
lovley polish just perfect [Hump]

Oh I know blue is your favorite. [Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Sasha girl, that polish color is too much. Blue always seems to be a favorite on here and I can remember when it was so rare and unusual... LOL Looks great on you though as everything always does.

Toe kisses, ned

TY Ned! I've opened up to the non-classic colors more now than ever. It's fun and most colors look good so I just go for it.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Sweeeeeeet!! [Smile]
They look fantastic on you!! [Big Grin]

Awwwwe TT, it's always good to hear from you. [Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links