Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Wedges!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Wedges!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i am loving those wedges and the pedicure is immaculate! thanks.

The best thing about these wedges is they're comfortable! I love them. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
the 1st pic is to die for.

your are truely a goddess.

thanks for posting. [Jerkoff]

[Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Your feet look great in those shoes and I like the pedicure too. Thanks for posting!

Thank you...I'm pleased to know you enjoy the images.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
sexy wedges indeed!

[Wink]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!!! Hehe damn right those are some sexy wedges! Those pictures look nothing short of fantastic Sha; you ALWAYS impress [Smile] I absolutely LOVE the blue nail polish here, it looks ever so lovely on your toes, and the nails look as gorgeous as ever! The close ups in pics 2 and 3 definitely look awesome, they really emphasise the softness of your toes which I adore so much [Smile] Your toes are STUNNERS hehe. I like the pose in the 1st pic, with your left foot positioned at an angle. The tops of your feet look incredibly smooth here. You really do pull off some fine poses, and your camera work is incredible. Great pics!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are sooo hot! and in those sandals- breathtaking girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by fortyglock2007:
Whoa!!! Hehe damn right those are some sexy wedges! Those pictures look nothing short of fantastic Sha; you ALWAYS impress [Smile] I absolutely LOVE the blue nail polish here, it looks ever so lovely on your toes, and the nails look as gorgeous as ever! The close ups in pics 2 and 3 definitely look awesome, they really emphasise the softness of your toes which I adore so much [Smile] Your toes are STUNNERS hehe. I like the pose in the 1st pic, with your left foot positioned at an angle. The tops of your feet look incredibly smooth here. You really do pull off some fine poses, and your camera work is incredible. Great pics!

[Love] Thanks V! It's always good to hear from you. I'm glad you enjoy the images.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Your feet are sooo hot! and in those sandals- breathtaking girl!

[Big Grin] TY Feetluvr!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the length of your big toenails -- the third picture is awesome. [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
I love the length of your big toenails -- the third picture is awesome. [Smile]

Thanks AmberLily. It's always good to hear from foot girls...I really appreciate the compliment. [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really beautiful ! I absolutly love your chubby bigtoes and agree with Amber... Tremendous lenght of nails !!! it gives you so kissable & suckable toes. [Wink]

Manny

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Footthirst:
Really beautiful ! I absolutly love your chubby bigtoes and agree with Amber... Tremendous lenght of nails !!! it gives you so kissable & suckable toes. [Wink]

Manny

Hehe, this is the only time I won't be offended by the word chubby. And I know FIASCo would definitely agree with that description. Thanks hon [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i enjoyed the view of your wedges. the polish is stunning

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Footthirst:

Manny

Hehe, this is the only time I won't be offended by the word chubby. And I know FIASCo would definitely agree with that description. Thanks hon [Big Grin]
Right you are, Shasha! Your big toes are among the most scrumptious i've seen on the scene lately...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry it took me so long to get around to saying it, but damn i love your posts!!!!!!!! great toes...just great.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links