Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SMOKIN HOT Soles at the Fire Dept! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SMOKIN HOT Soles at the Fire Dept!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These should be one of a kind!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ March 01, 2009, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please fix this quick Eliza! I wanna see the pics.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Please fix this quick Eliza! I wanna see the pics.

Sorry about that there was a typo in my urls! They are working now! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza these are magnificent!!! Your soles look absolutely lovely here, although a little dirty from being barefoot [Wink] I like the variety of poses here, which makes for a very interesting set. I really love their long, slender shape and alluring arches, as well as your looong toes which are most definitely a delight to view. Pic number 7 is pretty cute hehe. Oh you have no idea how many of us would LOVE to be able to do that lol. The wrinkles in the last picture are amazing! That pose really helps emphasise them. Your arches look FANTASTIC in the 2nd picture, I really like how your feet are posed here, definitely impressive stuff. This is a wonderful post Eliza, I like how the pics are in a fire dept, which I don't remember seeing before. Great job!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice peds Eliza. I'm not really a "dirty foot" guy per se, but I love your long feet&toes, sexy arches, and of course the wrinkles! Thanks for posting them.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were utterly fantastic! The self lick tease was my favorite.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like somebody brought the fire to the local FD.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting location for sure, thanks eliza!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing about this set is that just yesterday in my town there was a girl who posed half neked in the town's FD and the pics were leaked to the media by her ex b/f who used to be a fire fighter...long story short it reminded me of this story...I wonder what the reaction would have been seeing these pics?
My reaction is stunned! The second pic had me thinking naughty thoughts [Big Grin] I'd do anything to see you give a FJ [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Eliza these are magnificent!!! Your soles look absolutely lovely here, although a little dirty from being barefoot [Wink] I like the variety of poses here, which makes for a very interesting set. I really love their long, slender shape and alluring arches, as well as your looong toes which are most definitely a delight to view. Pic number 7 is pretty cute hehe. Oh you have no idea how many of us would LOVE to be able to do that lol. The wrinkles in the last picture are amazing! That pose really helps emphasise them. Your arches look FANTASTIC in the 2nd picture, I really like how your feet are posed here, definitely impressive stuff. This is a wonderful post Eliza, I like how the pics are in a fire dept, which I don't remember seeing before. Great job!

You leave the best and most in-depth comments V! I love it! [Big Grin] Thanks so much!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Nice peds Eliza. I'm not really a "dirty foot" guy per se, but I love your long feet&toes, sexy arches, and of course the wrinkles! Thanks for posting them.

Thanks!! My feet were totally clean right before we got there! Tyler isn't one for dirty soles either so you know they were cleaned as soon as we got back home! [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Those were utterly fantastic! The self lick tease was my favorite.

You like that LD? [Mmm] Come and clean them then!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by You:
interesting location for sure, thanks eliza!

I was hoping this set would be one of a kind!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Funny thing about this set is that just yesterday in my town there was a girl who posed half neked in the town's FD and the pics were leaked to the media by her ex b/f who used to be a fire fighter...long story short it reminded me of this story...I wonder what the reaction would have been seeing these pics?
My reaction is stunned! The second pic had me thinking naughty thoughts [Big Grin] I'd do anything to see you give a FJ [Big Grin]

Are you fucking serious?!?!?! That is a riot! [Laugh]

Should I be taking these down, hhhrrmmmm????? You guys gonna turn me in? [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links