Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SMOKIN HOT Soles at the Fire Dept! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SMOKIN HOT Soles at the Fire Dept!
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza, you have super sexy shapely feet and I love when you get them dirty. I hope you post alot more dirty feet pics. I love how dirt accentuates the shape of the foot. Thanks.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome to my firehouse any time you want.... barefoot of course... Great pics.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang it why can't i get that lucky for you to come to my station
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love this girl to force her dirty feet in my face, I'd clean them with my toungue, lick and kiss them some more, then blow my load all over them [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Eliza! Im a fan of the dirt on your soles!! Id be willing to help you clean them anytime
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Queen of dirty feet! Thanks Eliza

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Eliza, you have super sexy shapely feet and I love when you get them dirty. I hope you post alot more dirty feet pics. I love how dirt accentuates the shape of the foot. Thanks.

Aaaww thanks! I love getting these feet dirty! I usually don't get much of a chance to get them dirty here in the winter. This freak warm weather is helping a lot! [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
You are welcome to my firehouse any time you want.... barefoot of course... Great pics.

[Wink] Thanks! What's your station # ? [Tongue]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
dang it why can't i get that lucky for you to come to my station

I don't know. Looks like you might have to find some and take them there yourself! [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
I would love this girl to force her dirty feet in my face, I'd clean them with my toungue, lick and kiss them some more, then blow my load all over them [Jerkoff]

I bet you would! [Tongue] Oh and that gurl...is me! [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Great pics Eliza! Im a fan of the dirt on your soles!! Id be willing to help you clean them anytime

Thanks! [Mmm]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

Oh now I have to keep this title up!! You guys might be in for a filthy dirty summer! [Joint]
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures Eliza. Some are excellent.

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

Oh now I have to keep this title up!! You guys might be in for a filthy dirty summer! [Joint]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links