Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Nerdy Friend Katie's Size 8 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Nerdy Friend Katie's Size 8
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a dark and stormy night...

Not really. We were supposed to shoot outside, but it started raining hard. So, we went in my car and went into a parking garage til the weather eased up. It didn't.

Katie's such a tease too if you couldn't tell in the pics. I keep telling her I give awesome foot massages, but nothing yet. And they're damn soft too (from what I've been able to tell from moving them around while shooting). Maybe when's she needs to take a break from staying up late playing D&D, I'll have my opportunity. Lol...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Hmm...the thumbnails seem screwy. They come up sideways, but they're oriented OK when you click on them.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nerdy, well if you say, she does not look bad, abd those feet I would hop on them in a second!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nerd girls are the best. [Thumbs Up]

And yes, her feet are very nice. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit some more gold for us! [Big Grin] The things I'd do to them [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes match her jeans. Cute girl, very cute.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are fantastic! thank you!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a cutie
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a def cutie! Nice hands and great feet! Those soles are flawless! She has no idea what she has does she? Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Now those are some well shaped toes. I've discovered I have a fetish (subfetish?) for the little toe that looks like its tucked in side wides.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great nerdy feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots man! Would love to see more shots of the soles of her feet together. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see more sole shots, but great work anyway
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous feet and i love the sock strip revealing her pretty toes and feet,thanks for sharing these pics!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links