Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Nerdy Friend Katie's Size 8 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Nerdy Friend Katie's Size 8
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really cute and has some hot long toes! Please say she'll pose for more pictures! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, long and clean!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
I'd love to see more sole shots, but great work anyway

There will definitely be more sole shots. Kinda hard to get a good shot of her soles in the car.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
She's really cute and has some hot long toes! Please say she'll pose for more pictures! [Smile]

There'll be more. Kinda hard to meet up with her cuz she doesn't have a ride at the moment. Probably in the next week or 2.

She wanted to know if there was anything you wanted to see her in.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alajuela
Loyal Member
Member # 41809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alajuela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pointed toes!! i love the wrinkles
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops for sure! and a toe spread sole shot! Feet in your face style!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet...she is super cute as well.

Quite unique as well.

Great score...hoping to see more of her in the future!

Wish when I played D&D MANY years ago there were hot chicks like that around and showing off some soles!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect girl
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...her feet are perfect!
Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackabow
Member # 43903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackabow   Email jackabow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any new pics of her in socks ?

thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, she must be driving you crazy!!

It must be real tempting to just lean in and
*SNNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* [Jerkoff]

I think one day she'll give it up, you can tell by the gleam in her eye.... she just wants to make you suffer a little first and beg for it!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a term pua Jon Sinn coined for this type of girl..."herd". What's a herd? A hot nerd! He gets girls left and right with that one. I like those type of girls too. Anne Hathaway played one, and so did Rachael Leigh Cook.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice long toes I'd love to play with.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great soles and long toes. Hopefully she'll do some more sets.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff, I wonder if they were smelly...
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links