Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woof!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

-

These three shots have something for everyone; nice work! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!

That sole shot says it all;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nika rocks!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your comments guys!

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy shows her bare feet while she is playing with balloons.
The picture gallery now on Dream-Girls-Feet

Please note: Only for lovers of soles with a more natural look! [Wink]

-

-

-

-

[ October 06, 2014, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: dreamgirlsfeet ]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

She's finally smiling...YEA!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diggin' those soles:)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

She's finally smiling...YEA!!! [Big Grin]
Yeah, maybe I should produce more galleries with balloons! [Laugh] Balloons make the ladies smile [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Thank you very much for your comments oneagain and Kwiksand!

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Sexy Anna shows her awesome soles and flexible toes.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

You are so lucky to live in Nordrhein-Westfalen. Some many girls with amazing feet there. [Big Grin]

[ October 16, 2014, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Robotron2084 ]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:
Nika wears nothing but a sexy mini dress and shows her beautiful bare feet.

-

-

-

-

Oh, I know her, she shot with me when she was in New York. She goes by the name of Lucia on Feet fair.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
You are so lucky to live in Nordrhein-Westfalen. Some many girls with amazing feet there. [Big Grin]

Maybe, but it's not sooo easy to find the right girls anyway! [Wink]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:
Nika wears nothing but a sexy mini dress and shows her beautiful bare feet.

-

-

-

-

Oh, I know her, she shot with me when she was in New York. She goes by the name of Lucia on Feet fair.
I know she's travelling around the whole world and has already been working for a lot of different projects.

Hot pictures by the way! [Wink]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links