Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Thank you very much for your comment [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! Something new on DGF/FFS. From now on, also video clips will be available in the subscription. Let's get started with Vicky; she sits down on the armchair and puts her bare feet up on a footstool. Watch Vicky's bare soles while she is reading a book.
The HD video clip now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

Here are some screenshots:

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vicky Vicky Vicky [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Thud] . My favorite model [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Vicky Vicky Vicky [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Thud] . My favorite model [Thumbs Up]

Glad you like her [Wink]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Coco enjoys a sunny day in the park and shows us her beautifully shaped soles and toes.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:

-

-

Outstanding work! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Thank you very much hyperion and Robotron2084, glad you like the stuff [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Polina wants to take a sunbath, but the sun is not shining, unfortunately. A bit cool with the clothes, but she does it anyway and shows us her bare feet. Polina's tanned insteps, white soles and shiny toenails look really tasty!
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Anna wants to relax a bit in the park and shows us her soles and toes while she is standing, kneeling, sitting or lying on a picnic rug. Anna's soft soles and slender ankles are simply wonderful!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No joke, those are nice ankles!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
No joke, those are nice ankles!

Yes, I know [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Carka is relaxing in the poolchair on a sunny day in late summer and shows us her silky smooth soles and her toes.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Janine wears nothing but a hot schoolgirl outfit and shows us her breathtaking soles and toes.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links