Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janine and Serena take each other's shoes off and show their beautiful, well cared for soles and toes.
The picture gallery now on Dream-Girls-Feet

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
You are so lucky to live in Nordrhein-Westfalen. Some many girls with amazing feet there. [Big Grin]

Maybe, but it's not sooo easy to find the right girls anyway! [Wink]
Come to Rheinland-Pfalz and you will understand why I say you have it so easy. [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:
quote:
You are so lucky to live in Nordrhein-Westfalen. Some many girls with amazing feet there. [Big Grin]

Maybe, but it's not sooo easy to find the right girls anyway! [Wink]
Come to Rheinland-Pfalz and you will understand why I say you have it so easy. [Wink]
Yeah, maybe that there are more woods and wineyards than people (not to mention models) in Rheinland-Pfalz [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

The new model Polina shows her beautifully shaped slender feet in peep toe stilettos and bare, of course.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

There are lots of models in RLP, but many are only interested in "pretty" photos. BTW this is a gorgeous dangling shot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute, but I bet more so when she smiles.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
quote:

-

There are lots of models in RLP, but many are only interested in "pretty" photos. BTW this is a gorgeous dangling shot! [Thumbs Up]
Thank you very much Robotron2084! [Smile]

I know that, seems to be independent of the region! [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
She's cute, but I bet more so when she smiles.

Yeah, she appears somewhat shy, maybe mysterious, I don't know. Anyway! It's her personal style, and I like it [Wink]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Juliette shows her soles and toes in a number of unusual positions while she is doing a workout - very hot!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Sydney, the cute new model with silky smooth soles and beautiful toes.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dreamgirlsfeet:
[QB]

-

Nice like the angle

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Yeah, nice angle indeed, LatinaNExoticFemFeet [Wink]

Crazy barefoot on the bed in lingerie.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

Please note: Only for lovers of soles with a more natural look!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Anna shows her tremendous soles and incredibly flexible toes in stiletto peep toes and bare, of course.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Janine wears a sexy grid girl costume and shows her beautiful soles and toes in high heel sandals and bare, of course.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness...she's to die for...
Good job.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links