Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OttawaGirlsFeet:
Oh my goodness...she's to die for...
Good job.

Thank you very much OttawaGirlsFeet! [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polina shows her breathtaking slender soles, toes and ankles.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that a smile? She's great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Was that a smile? She's great.

Thank you very much hyperion! She is a more serious young woman; as I already said, it's her personal style [Wink]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Wonderful Sydney shows her silky soles and beautiful toes in the boudoir.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Charming Lestarel shows her moist soles after she has taken off her boots.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Donna is barefoot in boots and shows her nicely shaped soles and toes and her slender ankles after she has taken the boots off.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10505 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Yeah, mouthwatering, thank you very much footjoyboy!

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Kiks shows her wonderfully shaped, long, slender and incredibly sexy soles.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Dea shows her smooth soles and beautifully shaped toes while she is doing some gym exercises.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Dea totally rocks! She was one of my favorites when I was a member. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Dea totally rocks! She was one of my favorites when I was a member. [Thumbs Up]
Thank you very much Robotron2084, very pleased to hear that [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Juliette wears nothing but a bikini and shows her once smooth, once wrinkled wet soles while she is taking a bath.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10505 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links