Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Oxana's beautiful size 8 feet
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for your comments guys!

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new model Coco is wearing sexy outfits and shows her silky smooth soles and beautiful toes.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Janine has digged out her gym wear and shows her gorgeous soles and toes while she is doing a workout, also with various sports equipment.
The picture gallery now on Dream Girls Feet, the subscription download area of Foot Fetish Shop.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Donna shows her gorgeous soles and toes while she is doing several gymnastic poses - very graceful!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Monic in stiletto mules and barefoot on a reflective floor. Very hot to see not only her soles, but also their mirror images!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Lestarel shows her soles and toes once again! She is wearing stiletto platform pumps on her bare feet - the shoes are weapons, guys - which she takes off with some dangling. She has also taken off her things and is just wearing a sexy monokini in the end. Ah, and she proudly presents her foot jewelry of course [Wink] Lestarel's soles are so juicy that dust is stuck to them all of the time [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Vivacious Vicky plays barefoot with balloons :-)

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Kiks shows her awesome legs, soles and toes and her insteps decorated with foot jewelry.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big fan of Vicky [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
A big fan of Vicky [Thumbs Up]

Really pleased that you like her! [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Dea is wearing a skintight outfit and shows her beautiful feet on a reflective floor. Very hot to see her soles and the mirror images at the same time!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

One of my favorites from when I was a member. She is so amazingly gorgeous!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

One of my favorites from when I was a member. She is so amazingly gorgeous!
Many thanks Robotron2084! [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Hi guys! Today, Juliette shows us her soles and toes while she is warming up a bit, is practicing on the punching bag and is lying on the floor and playing with the punching bag. Juliette's feet are really the best of both worlds - toes as slender as strong, soles as smooth as wrinkled [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links