Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Malory dvd.My 2 cents. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Malory dvd.My 2 cents.
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY Nice! Makes my day. [Smile]

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory has now claimed the top spot as my favorite foot model. She is without a doubt the best model here or anywhere.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome post & review here it makes me wish I would have done it myself. Malory's got my vote too but I'm not the most objective in the world since I've met her at a few "meet the footgirls" things and at a foot party. The dvd is AWESOME & by the way I'm the one who won a free one after I already bought one. Another thing to add is the quality of the produced disc is high. Even has graphics printed on the disc with title & a pic of Malory. Not like when you sometimes order discs from a site & they send you a compusa disc or generic blank disc with a movie inside. Thanks metaldaze for posting this, anything to result in a few more pics of Malory is great with me
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!every model this man has is 100%quality [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFUCKINGgod. she is sooo beautiful. she and her feet can make a guy(me)act like an idiot. i'd just obey her on anything she say. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Metaldaze Im SOOOO glad you liked the DVD & my feet but after all this I don't know what to say! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much & if you ever make it to Seattle or Portland for a foot party you have SO got my feet in your face. Luv to you.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MALORY!!!! Wow it was just getting to the point where I was seriously thinking of posting a 'Where's Malory?" topic, its great to see her name back at the top of the forum sections, those pictures are completely astounding, thanks all around to everyone involved just for getting them posted in here! Wow, I am feeling like the only guy on here without a Malory DVD, Im gonna have to fix that as soon as circumstances allow!!!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] WE LOVE YOU MALORY

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Guitardrew -

I think she loves you too. I bought one of these myself (got the first one the minute it came out of production!) and although I couldn't exactly be objective about it, I did watch it several times and never got tired of hearing her talk, laugh, etc.

Since this has become something of a "Malory" thread, I'm tossing in another photograph (another out-take from the personal archives).

-

[ May 08, 2006, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malorys back!!!Glad to here from ya,Malory the thought of your feet in my face makes me dance around my living room like a retarded baboon!! [Big Grin] I was very happy and floored with the dvd.Having a vid of you barefooted just relaxing and talkin and stuff was just soooo hot!!! I'm sorry. and that foot trick well I'm speachless.I can't thank you enought for doing this thing.It was just darn right freekin far out!!! Your so cool Malory.Your feet are amazing and you looked so pretty in the video too.Oh yeah...I agree with Ben,be cool with the speeding...no more tickets!I don't want you to get into a auto mishap,please be carefull.Thanks again Malory and thank you Ben for another stunning pick.Ok Malory...when you stick those beautiful feet of yours in my face...you better do your toenails red for me ok [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see we have another huge fan of Malory that is tottally fanatic about her, apart from me (metaldaze).
This is such an amazing post of my favourite model. I would have never forgiven myself if i missed this post!
Thos pictures of Malory are so beautiful and her feet look so damn sexy in every single one.
I bet they are the softest soles and toes that anyone has ever touched!
From head to toes.. Malory, you are nothing but perfect!
Thanks a lot Ben for sharing all these pictures!
Sure a lovly way to star the day!
Oh and should you see Malory again, please send her my love! [Wink]

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a hell of an out-take.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantastic thread this has turned out to be. That last pic, and the one you got out from your personal "stash" are wonderful.

I'm glad Malory has many fans. She deserves it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This HAS turned out to be a great thread. Ironically, it may end up having more photos than any of my actual "Malory" posts, by the time we are done .. plus, we didn't all have to wait three months this time for me to get off of my lazy rear end and DO a post on her. Here are a couple more.

-

-

-

What's even more fun is that these are all out-takes and personal photos, so it's unlike any "Malory" thread because of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Malory overload! [Jerkoff] Goodness... [Eek!] ... [Thud] ... ( great shots of Ms. Cutie Pie, Ben. ) [Thumbs Up] [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links