Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Malory dvd.My 2 cents. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Malory dvd.My 2 cents.
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's been a week since this thing hit my hands and all I can say is....ohhhhhhhhhh! and uhhhhhhhhh!This thing is INSANE!!! [Blush] If you like Malory and want to see her in the flesh well you've got to get this thing.Malory is sooo sweet and cute and barefooted in all her glory.I fell on the floor and went into convultions after 30 seconds of this thing.oh yeah...the foot trick thing?????I have to agree with you Ben,I don't think I've ever seen such a feet!!! [Big Grin] Malory I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!! YOU FREEKIN ROCK!!!!! [Bow Down] Oh man I could go on all day but the only thing I can say now is...WHENS THE NEXT ONE!!!! So all you Malory fans get off your ass and get this thing!!!!!I might also add that I recieved it super fast!!!!the service is A1!And I might also add some observations.We always say "Ben,how do you meet all these hot foot babes n stuff well,I think some of it is Ben has a real smooth voice and I'm sure the ladies groove right it.(When ya here him on the dvd you'll see what I mean)I can just hear Ben being a dj now."All right and now we're gonna hear some Black Sabbath here on WHM ROCK" hahaha [Big Grin] And mabey on the next one have her doing more toe wiggling soles showing to the camera.I was longing for more of that!! She's soooooo cute when she does that!!!! Once again,well done Ben!!!! and thanks! And..THANK YOU MALORY!! Glad ya joined our foot family!
[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello metaldaze -

THANK YOU for your resounding review, I know Malory will be SO happy to read this. I mean it, she will be SO HAPPY. She was full of trepidation when we made this ... "What if they don't like me? .. what if nobody buys it? .. Do you think I'll do alright?".

After spending some time in these forums, she wanted to make an impression because she LOVES you guys and (honestly) loves the feedback from the photos (although my photo posting has been limited).

The thing I love most about making these .. and my strongest motivation to do so, was the fact that I could present these girls in a way that will let everybody know just how DEAR they are! I mean, these girls are DEAR and wonderful girls!

What you've said here reinforces all of that and it means the world to me, as I know it will to Malory. Seeing this, seeing her expressions, the way she talks, etc. will make viewing future photographs a new experience.

Oh yes, the DJ thing .. well, I love your choice of music (Black Sabbath) and I got a great laugh out of your observation. Again, thank you metaldaze!

We are working on another one, this one has a plot and will run about twenty minutes (Malory Goes To The Foot Doctor).

Here are a few bonus photographs of Malory for you. I'm adding these to help this post stay qualified for the photos section, and to show my appreciation.

The first one you will recognize, as being from the foot video. The other two photographs are from my personal collection, and .. were it not for your review here, would probably never been posted and seen by the general public.

-

-

-

[ May 06, 2006, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some screen captures from the video, as well (no link).

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! double WOW..she is the hottest foot model on the planet!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that! She is amazing. Very special. Ultra wonderful.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! The 2 photos are very nice Ben.I would have to say the last one is tooooo cute!! I agree that Malory is very dearing and sweet.She seems so pleasant and nice.Looking at her pics now does allow you to see her in a different light,kinda like ya know her or met her.I hope she sees that this was a HUGE hit with the fans and I for one can't thank you and her enough for doing this thing.So....the next one will have a plot???? foot doctor????? Oh man......that's a hot one!!! [Drool] "Well malory,I must check the bottoms of your feet to make sure everything is ok in that area.HEHEHE.Instead of making her cough...might have to have her wiggle her toes to make sure her toes are nice and healthy" Oh I'm sure we could make an epic 4 hour Malory goes to the foot doctor film..but anyway thanks again Ben!!I can't wait to hear Malory's reaction to the revue.I hope she sees that it was excellent and we all just went coo coo for coco puffs over the dvd.Thanks again Malory! and thanks for the pics Ben!!Take care! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy and Craigy -

Here's one for you two; another from my personal archive, and another which was not intended to have seen the (public) light of day.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello metaldaze -

Malory is in San Diego for the weekend (family outing). I just spoke with her briefly and she will have a lot to say when she gets back, logs in and sees this post!

We also have a mini-vid which is available in two-part, downloadable clips. It's called "Malory's New Job" .. she gets a job at the Tiki Bar. Business is slow so she comes out from behind the bar to chat.

http://clips4sale.com/store/4564

Of course, these clips will not give you the quality you get on a DVD, but you do get the instant gratification.

Yes, the foot doctor will be checking the bottoms of her feet, in between her toes and making sure they find out "what's affecting the taste and scent of her feet so much". Your suggestions are excellent so I'll make sure we incorporate them in the video.

[ May 06, 2006, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMM all i can think of is the "Tiki-Room" at Disneyland back in the day with all those birds singing..but in this case it would the "Feety-room"..and Malory's soles talking ..dang..awesome stuff Ben!We need to get her back on the board, i miss her! [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

I'm in a cybershop in Tacoma doing a "Meet the Footgirls" thing .. two forum members are here, and one of them won a free DVD .. then said he'd already bought one, so I've promised him a pair of socks later next week.

Looks like I logged off this morning just minutes before your last comment. I'll pass that on to Malory of course. Too bad you are not in the Portland area, as you sometimes are .. we will both be down there next week and spending a lot to time in the Rose City.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory is a one of your superstars, Ben. A great find, indeed. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MALLORY...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!YOUR FEET...IS KISSABLE!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Malory is a one of your superstars, Ben. A great find, indeed. [Cool]

Hello Footman9 -

She is and I still think back to that day when I "found" her .. how excited I was at the time and how much better it kept getting. Within a week of meeting, she came over for a second series of photogaphs ... and showed up in a little cowgirl outfit with hat, white boots and short shorts. ADORABLE!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Might as well throw in another heretofore unseen photograph. Hey metaldaze, look what you've started!

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Well Ben,as long as it's all for Malory then I'm glad I started it!! [Big Grin] The pic is a classic.She's such an angel wow!!!! Nice pink polish too,she's too much.Thanks for sharing again Ben! [Thumbs Up]
Now everybody all together...HAIL QUEEN MALORY.. [Bow Down] HAIL QUEEN MALORY! [Bow Down]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links