Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Islamabad With Feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Islamabad With Feet!
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eastern soles, mmmmm... I can only assume she'll become a invaluable asset to GWF in no time! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wisbus
Board Regular
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisbus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her eyes are just amazing. I recognize PDX, too [Smile]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot feet, hot eyes, and from halfway around the world to boot? Woo, Ben, looks like you hit the jackpot brother. Thanks for the pics.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Eastern soles, mmmmm... I can only assume she'll become a invaluable asset to GWF in no time! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Hello antigonas - You are right, I think she will. She's stated clearly just how high her interest is and her motivation is strong. The more she learns about us, it seems the more she likes us and she REALLY loves the idea of having her feet worshipped.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooow ben, kiraz feet so beautiful!!. i like soles, great girl! in flip flops please!! thanks!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only are her feet gorgeous, but her eyes are just intoxicating.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl- gorgeous feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
She's gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure those are blue contact lenses right?

Size 10 feet and long succulent toes! That's for me.

There are some guys who think size ten feet are a bit much. I absolutely love them. Big, beautiful and with great "coverage" when you get those in your face. Long toes are also a great asset and something I do look for in a girl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by wisbus:
Her eyes are just amazing. I recognize PDX, too [Smile]

Hello wisbus - I've been in both Seattle and PDX with Kiraz, she's a great fit in either / both places; feels right at home.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Hot feet, hot eyes, and from halfway around the world to boot? Woo, Ben, looks like you hit the jackpot brother. Thanks for the pics.

Hello Salvy_Mic - You are right, "hitting the jackpot" is often how one feels when coming across a girl like this .. with feet like this. I think she will fit well with the footgirls here.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben - -

Just can't believe your luck or skill...whichever the case is. LOL

She's adorable.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
wooow ben, kiraz feet so beautiful!!. i like soles, great girl! in flip flops please!! thanks!

Hello sayonara - I don't have any photos of Kiraz in flip flops yet but we are thinking about making a flip flop video with her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
not only are her feet gorgeous, but her eyes are just intoxicating.

Hello RJ82 - Every aspect of Kiraz is interesting to me. Her overall look and softness, her hair and the oddity in the way she moves and talks. She also has a high, soft, lilting, SWEET voice that is VERY feminine and it adds even more yet to her attractiveness.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY F*CKING GOD!

I would gladly spend my life serving this angelic goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing find! Her eyes are so amazing too!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links