Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Islamabad With Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Islamabad With Feet!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met the most astounding girl with some of the softest and most amazing feet I've seen. This girl is EXOTIC and you can spot her from about a hundred miles away.

She is from Islamabad, now lives in the Pacific Northwest. She's half Turkish and half Pakastini. Her name is Kiraz but she is having her name legally changed to Kirsten .. Just what I need, another Kirsten / Kristen!!!

-

Kiraz had no problem taking off her shoes and putting her feet up on the stool to be photographed. At that point I just about s.it my pants, as she clung to the edge of the stool with her long, luscious toes!!!!!!!!!

-

Kiraz has big, beautiful feet - size ten and they are SILKY SMOOTH. She described her feet to me as "puffy and soft". I took one look at them and said to myself "Good, F..king, GRIEF"!!!!!!!

When asked, she said the act of toe sucking was not strange to her at all. She was proud of the fact that her feet were beautiful. Here are photographs of Kiraz and her big, beautiful (and delicious) feet.

-

-

-

-

-

Kiraz stands at 5'8" tall and has an unusual look (and beauty). She loves the idea of being a Footgirl and looks forward to the day when she can attend a foot party. All I can say is, Buy me a one-way ticket to Islamabad!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOA!! Definitely footjobable!

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a unique look with those Caribbean blue eyes and milky white smooth soles.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Above Existence - Kiraz is about as soft and sensual a female as I've come across. I'm still astounded by her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure those are blue contact lenses right?

Size 10 feet and long succulent toes! That's for me.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a mouthful. [Wink]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
What a mouthful. [Wink]

Hello J.R. - you've got that right but you'd have to open WIDE for this girl's feet. Worth the effort, I think.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look like they've never touched the earth. So soft and smooth! More sole pics Ben!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
Her soles look like they've never touched the earth. So soft and smooth! More sole pics Ben!!

Hello thosetoes - that's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw her feet. Exactly. I often feel the same way about Kristin, Brittney and many of these other footgirls. It's amazing to me, the care and attention they pay to their feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every pretty feet and eye's [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! Thank you very much Ben!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slick385
Board Regular
Member # 12222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick385   Email slick385   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are amazing pair of feet!! VERY suckable, keep up the amazing work.. JJ
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Every pretty feet and eye's [Thumbs Up]

Hello FTPHANTOM - She's got that and much more. She's a very feminine girl with a pronounced softness about her. Even her voice, it's soft, sweet and attractive.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ufgt1988:
Fantastic! Thank you very much Ben!

Hello ufgt1988 - I will pass your comment onto Kiraz for you!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by slick385:
Wow, those are amazing pair of feet!! VERY suckable, keep up the amazing work.. JJ

Hello slick385 - "suckable" is right! Kiraz's feet are sweet, having them in your face is indescribable.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links