Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » first real post and pics of my girlfriends feet (UPDATED 6/27/07) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: first real post and pics of my girlfriends feet (UPDATED 6/27/07)
Jack4Jill
Board Regular
Member # 24174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack4Jill   Email Jack4Jill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look like those would feel really good
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect shade of pink. lovely

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KentishTown:
Would love to see some HQ pics with a 8megapixel + camera. Top of foot shots > sole shots IMO.

well i only have a 5.1 megapixel, but if she wants to take more pics, i could get some top of foot shots
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stonedmunkey
Board Regular
Member # 17002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stonedmunkey   Email stonedmunkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
share pics of my girlfriends feet and urs ? grtz
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooohhh Not bad.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes. Do you have any flip-flop pics ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics 5, 7, and 9 I could barely contain myself. At pic 8 I was already weak, and then pic 6, I completely lost it. You are a luck dude, man.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
very shiny soles you have there

Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some more pics. im not sure what flip flop pics i was supposed to take, so i hope these are good enough. my gf loves the responses that shes getting...so keep em coming [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

-
 -
 -
 -

Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet feet my man and how lucky u r......woulg u ask your lady to do her toes if fire engion red
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing! They'd keep me very happy that's for sure! It's awesome that she let's you snap some pics of them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

thanks man [Smile]
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#3 and #9 are favs. Pass my compliments to her.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
#3 and #9 are favs. Pass my compliments to her.

3 and 9 of which set? and i will pass it on thanks...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links