Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » first real post and pics of my girlfriends feet (UPDATED 6/27/07) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: first real post and pics of my girlfriends feet (UPDATED 6/27/07)
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all. ive been lurking these forums for years now and this is my first real post. first i wanted to say this: if you havent had a pair of feet for yourself, be patient...they will come. i never once thought that i would ever find a gf like mine and actually have her model her feet for me. its a dream come true, and i love her for it.

her feet are size 8, very soft and because she works two jobs and goes to the gym, they can have a great odor to them [Big Grin] she also only wears flip-flops (for the most part) and goes barefoot whenever she can. well enough chit chat, time for pics

PROFESSIONAL and COURTEOUS comments are welcome!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 27, 2007, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: mclaren f1 2003 ]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn her soles look good as hell!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riocali
Board Regular
Member # 20457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riocali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the photos with her flipflops?
love her toes!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my proffesional opinion as courtious as i can be--- YUMMY [Mmm]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite satisfactory. [Wink]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect soles! please post pics with cum on them! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i can say is that your lady has some super soles you are a very lucky man and thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. Your gf has awesome feet and soles. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles. hairy big toes kinda took the pics down a notch for me. [Cry]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

thanks for the opinions...ill see if she wants to take pictures with a few pairs of flip-flops. most of them are well worn, and have her foot impression in them.
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see some HQ pics with a 8megapixel + camera. Top of foot shots > sole shots IMO.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wanna suck those hard!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links