Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Back to School- Boots Off (X10-HD) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Back to School- Boots Off (X10-HD)
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your persistence, GoodGuy, you're a master!

[Wu]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something very pretty going on

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Goodguyneighbor,
I met you a few years back at couple of the LA foot parties. We compared footnotes, so to speak, and swapped a few foot picture adventure stories. I prefer to take them candid and on the sly. I had to out run a curious father in bare feet near the beach in La Jolla one day. They were a European family and I figured the daughters to be between 18 and 20. I thought my video camera was hidden with the lense poking out of my beach bag... After filming for awhile I sensed something was amiss and quickly strolled down the boardwalk. I glanced back and saw the European, speedo father dude giving chase. I never even came within 15 yards of them, due to a nice zoom feature, and felt that I had done nothing wrong. I didn't feel like explaining myself to the Life Guards, police, meter maids etc... so I did what most would do... RUN! He yelled and screamed in a thick Euro-accent about his daughters... luckily I also ran cross-country most of my life. I had to abandon my flip-flops and run like I was Abebekila (sp) in the Rome olympic marathon! And I might add that he didn't have to carry a beach bag with a heavy camera...
The Moral: It does hurt to ask, but it's fun to run for forgiveness!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I remember that story.

Since feet are so innocent to begin with, it's just easier to ask permission rather than risk grossly misconstrued confrontations.

Most Europeans are usually quite open and agreeable, though I wouldn't ask in the presence of mom and dad.

Good thing you at least had the common sense of when to run. Stay safe out there.

Thanks for everyone's comments and support,

G.GuyNeighbor-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree GoodGuyNeighbor; I just need to grow some stones and take your approach. It's about time I joined your site again. LOL, I remember telling you that it's an extremely hard site to leave once joining! It took me about a year the first time. Wonderful material, quality picures, creative poses, and beautiful gals...
Thanks

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homerun!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toe speard is insanely awesome~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she's definitely got some rare talent. Here's a few more from the first session 2 years ago:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful, DAMN this wood of mine!
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links