Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Back to School- Boots Off (X10-HD) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Back to School- Boots Off (X10-HD)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aimee was walking across campus on her way home after class when she was side-tracked by a persuasively handsome young man enthusiastic about feet.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] 'goodguyneighbor' does it again [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so did you stumble across the situation where this handsome guy was talking to her and snapped some pics? [Tongue] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are hot, love how she spreads her toes
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I would LOVE to shadow you some day to watch you do your thing... you, my man, have got game--- and a heavy-duty set of some brass ones.

Legend.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] I love the way you do it, GGN!

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell of toes spread. WOW! Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Hell of toes spread. WOW! Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

agreed!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Man, I would LOVE to shadow you some day to watch you do your thing... you, my man, have got game--- and a heavy-duty set of some brass ones.

Legend.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

One could argue I learned from the master!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Ha! Thanks guys.

Coincidentally this is not the first time I've run into this same girl. Asked her to pose again without recognizing her at first, until she said, "Wait! Didn't you already take pictures of my feet before!?"

Oh, um, well, yeah, I guess I might have. Yep September 2007. Then we proceeded to take a bunch more.

On both occasions she was eager to take off her shoes and show off how wide her toes spread. Outstanding.

Check out those vintage boots. They've been going to school even longer than I have.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another amazing addition. Thanks!

I was wondering, out of all the girls you have approached, how many of them freaked and made a scene or just ran away?

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Freaked? Yeah "freaked" and "creepy" seem to be recurring self projected themes emitted by many, but not me.

Feet are only as weird or normal as you want to make them.

Really it all comes down to who you are as an individual, what sort of vibe you choose to introduce, how well you're able to present and articulate yourself;
something that cannot be faked, or copied.

Out of the thousands of ladies who have turned me down, rarely has anyone ever caused a scene.
Mostly polite, shy, or embarrassed no-thank-you's. Sometimes the flabbergasted types get up and walk away after only one or 2 shots.

Of course there are some women who will always blow you off no matter who you are or what you have to say because they don't stop for strangers.
Many women make sure to always make themselves unapproachable while in public. The trick is knowing how to spot those who might be receptive to your advances.

Universal signs such as eye contact, smiling, or that plain and simple down-for-anything appearance.

Well one time I saw two really attractive girls wearing matching knee high candy striped socks walking their bicycles alone through a seedy beach town.
They were obviously used to brushing off flies left and right, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get turned down anyway just for the experience,
so I slid up along next to them and smiled. They were willing to entertain my hello and smiled back.
Then I went from "Goodguyneighbor" to "Typicalguypervert" as soon as keyword "photos" was mentioned.
In what I imagine must be every timid foot enthusiasts worst fear, the girls thrust the card back into my chest and YELLED, "NO!! YOU HAVE A FOOT FETISH!!!"
Everyone in the immediate area turned to look. I laughed and said, "So?", then kept walking like nothing happened.

Another time some girl's boyfriend suddenly became agitated and nearly smashed my camera. Steer clear of knuckleheads with pitbulls no matter how nice his girlfriend.

Countless other public spectacles with curious passerby laughing, gawking, pointing, heckling, etc............par for the course.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 14 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible - still the best stuff on the net
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links