Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Fiance's Gorgeous Feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Fiance's Gorgeous Feet!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RLMF:
I basically joined this site to share with you the most wonderful pair of feet I've ever seen.

We're glad that you did! Welcome!

quote:
Lucky for me, they belong to the woman I'm going to marry. In fact, among the very first things I learned about her were that she prefers to be barefoot whenever possible and she absolutely loves her toes licked and sucked!
Sounds like you've met a woman who will make you VERY happy. Lucky for us she let's you photograph her feet and share them.

quote:
Hope you enjoy the pics. We can do more if these get a good response!
She's got great feet. Fantastic toes too! Can't wait to see more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RLMF
Board Regular
Member # 38043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RLMF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I posted. We're married now and she just out of the blue asked if I wanted to post more pics of her feet here. We'll fill some requests in the next few days!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go get them feet!! Congrats with getting married and with a wife like that, it should be long and a happy marriage. Keep her happy and she will keep you happy. Your one lucky dude to have a wife who enjoys the foot fetish stuff, please keep the pictures cumming. If you are looking for some ideas, I would like to see her toe nails done with a multi color french ped and some toe rings, what do you think? Pass my compliments on to your new wife, and thanks for sharing, they are TOERIFFIC!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Sexy soles and toes. Can't wait to see more! Thanks

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links