Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Fiance's Gorgeous Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Fiance's Gorgeous Feet!
RLMF
Board Regular
Member # 38043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RLMF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi gang.

I basically joined this site to share with you the most wonderful pair of feet I've ever seen. Lucky for me, they belong to the woman I'm going to marry. In fact, among the very first things I learned about her were that she prefers to be barefoot whenver possible and she absolutely loves her toes licked and sucked!

Hope you enjoy the pics. We can do more if these get a good response!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet! I would love to see a picture of her wearing some heels or flats, or even just her shoe collection..
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RLMF
Board Regular
Member # 38043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RLMF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Luke! I'm sure I can get her to fill that kind of request.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, you are a lucky lucky man indeed!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS FOR SHARING ! NICE ! [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet! I love them! You are a very lucky dude! Any chance for pictures of her feet in sexy very open sandals, showing off her sexy bare legs too? I would love to see that! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That your fiance admits she is totally into having her feet licked and massaged tells me you are one lucky guy. Mabe a couple of shots of her wearing flip flops would be n added bonus for the rest of us.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are absolutely gorgeous, amazing, beautiful feet! I'd like as many top-shots as possible! [Smile]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries [Smile] What types of shoes does she normally wear on them beautiful feet?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has really cute feet. keep on sharing [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are really sexy feet she has! whats her shoe size?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes and soles!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff...Keep them coming..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes and welcome to the forum [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links