Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kim T. Debuts on Soles of Silk w/ Baby Oiled Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kim T. Debuts on Soles of Silk w/ Baby Oiled Feet
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very sexy. I still have a folder on my hard drive full of her pics from days gone by...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually give me credit for her getting back in the foot scene in the last few months [Wink] Me and her have been in the process of creating her own website too- watch out! [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Kim from the Yahoo! Adult Sites. Hot!
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Actually give me credit for her getting back in the foot scene in the last few months [Wink] Me and her have been in the process of creating her own website too- watch out! [Wink]

Oh yeah? That's cool. I thought my random accidental text message she sent me, that turned into a catch up after all these years thing, got her wanting to pose for me. [Smile] She didn't even know I had a site going until I brought it up. So I'm giving credit as far as Soles of Silk is concerned to Kim for accidentally texting messaging "Patrick" and not "Patty" on her contacts list. [Joint]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please show her the post, or email it or whatever! The soles of her feet make me really horny, and of course the rest of her does too. Those are feet that just scream "Smell us, taste us, suck us!" I made her the wallpaper on my computer. [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Footman:
She's incredible. And she looks younger and hotter now than she did years ago! How is that possible?

I am sure she'd love to read this comment! I too think she's aged very well and always was and still very much is, a looker. Luckily she's nice enough to let me rub those curvy soles and pudgy toes too.

Patrick

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links