Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kim T. Debuts on Soles of Silk w/ Baby Oiled Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kim T. Debuts on Soles of Silk w/ Baby Oiled Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week marks a special update - the return of Kim T. in front of my camera. Until now, she had never appeared on Soles of Silk, but was one of my old The 10 Little Piggies site models.

Over 10 years ago when I dated Abby and submitted her photos to the home photos submission section of Leg Show magazine, we ended up coming across photos of Kim T. in another issue. We saw their post office box was close to our zip code and began chatting through the mail. It took a few months, but we ended up meeting and then even did some photos together.

About a year or two after we all met, Abby and I ended up breaking up, but I still remained friends with Kim and her husband. I kept doing photos with her, but as time passed, we ended up growing apart.

To be honest, I never thought I'd see Kim again, but after years and years of not being in touch, I got an accidental text message from her as she was trying to reach a friend in her contacts named "Patty." Needless to say, she hit my name and my number has never changed. She texted me and we began chatting. She inquired about me doing photos and I told her about Soles of Silk. She said she wanted to do some photos again soon and mentioned Bondo as well, wanting to do photos with him again. I'm sure you've all seen the samples of what they did together. And now you can see the ones from one of the few sets I was able to get in with my soft soled and pudgy toed friend.

In her debut set I went with one we did with baby oil. When I asked her if she had ever done a set with her feet lubed up in baby oil, she told me no. I asked again because I know she had done countless photos for her husband and then the ones with me and Bondo as well. So here is a treat, Kim's first ever baby oil feet set.

Welcome back Kim,
Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story Patrick..

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my..I just busted a major one...it was almost spiritual...great pics but bring Abby back

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. Great pics. I'm loving those soles.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stuff that dreams are made of....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! gonna need some alone time with these [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

wrinkly, meaty soles, cute toes, baby oil

her feet are perfect!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff, Patrick! I can't to see more of her in the very near future. Man, I just love her thick toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a total doll, pretty feet too.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is fina as all hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember her from MySpace...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum mature feet in ya face : )

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments. I'm sure Kim would be delighted to see them. I should tell her to get in the forum and make some posts. I'll see what I can do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's incredible. And she looks younger and hotter now than she did years ago! How is that possible?

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Footman:
She's incredible. And she looks younger and hotter now than she did years ago! How is that possible?

I am sure she'd love to read this comment! I too think she's aged very well and always was and still very much is, a looker. Luckily she's nice enough to let me rub those curvy soles and pudgy toes too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links