Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I think my GF is starting to get obsessed... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I think my GF is starting to get obsessed...
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet! This girl is so hot and so sexy! Her long slim painted toes are to die for, her soles are fantastic, and she loves to tease and show her pretty feet off! She is perfect! She makes me so weak in the knees whenever I see her gorgeous feet! PLEASE THANK HER SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has fabulously long toes - very sexy. They seem to have a lengthening effect on me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ice22
Board Regular
Member # 36993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ice22   Email ice22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are perfect..I luv her long toes and her soft lookin soles ur a very lucky dude and hopefully she is obsessed wit takin pics because I luv seeing more and more pics of her beautiful feet

--------------------
Women should wear heels all year around!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such lovely long toes... just the way I like them.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus those soles are incredible
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soletickler99
Member # 36923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler99   Email soletickler99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro if this was my girl she would be tied spread and have those perfect feet licked and tickled all day,and chika the pics are more than welcomed here keep them coming please cause I know I will
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Message for her: Keep em coming baby!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto!!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a good thing dont worry about it.
think about it this way it's like finding something you haven't used in a while eventually it will tapper off a bit but why ruin the fun !!!
thks again for posting them always a pleasure!
i hope she wears some stocking one day thats HOT!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love for her to take pictures of her sexy bare feet fresh out of sneakers! See her soles and toes close up, looking a little moist and sweaty, like after a run, that would be so so hot!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not a toe guy, but I love her toes. Her soles however are just lovely, as is the rest of hers. I'd love to massage those luscious legs of hers too. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks footfugger those are great complimemts, and ok soletickler I'll consider that lol. And royals I'll pass the info n see if she can do pics like that.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not usually not a fan of long toes, but her are damn near perfect. I love them! Gorgeous polish too.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance we can get a sole vid of her wiggling and spreading those beautiful toes???!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links