Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I think my GF is starting to get obsessed... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I think my GF is starting to get obsessed...
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is starting to increase the number of times and number of pics she randomly sends or has taken of her feet to show me, and ultimately wants me to put on here. Your compliments are going to her head I think, it just keeps making her want to take more and more. Idk if that is a bad thing or not though lol. Well anyways here are more.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! sweet feet tell her to keep snappin away. Some wrinkles sole shots would be great
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Perfect. She should be proud. They are flawless. More please.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Perfect. She should be proud. They are flawless. More please.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... tell her we love those sole shots. Man, get her on my site! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalagilac
Board Regular
Member # 26328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalagilac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy fuck the last one... jeez man, not fair lol
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do... [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bogotti
Board Regular
Member # 23200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bogotti   Email Bogotti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMY MORE PLEASE. THOSE MADE MY DAY
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta love it when a girl loves her own feet and know hoe to make us all get a bulge in her pants! She def needs to get ifo a photographer to take some better quality shots!!! and i'd like to be the first to offer!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have very sexy feet, you are a priviliged guy. Lets hope her addiction to taking photos continues
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i speak for all men on here when i say: ITS A GOOD THING! not a bad thing.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camg711
Board Regular
Member # 33323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camg711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are so lucky
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this is awesome.

Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjhelice
Board Regular
Member # 37025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjhelice   Email mjhelice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very good thing!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links