Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MY GF WONT STOP!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MY GF WONT STOP!!
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What could you possibly be sorry for, dude? She's awesome! [Laugh]

If I had a girl like her, I'd be posting new content every freakin' day.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell her a direct message for me...her feet are gorgeous and i would love to see them when theyre sweaty n smelly...sockless in flats or sneakers usually does the trick
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are to die for.i love thelong toes.so sexy.aske her to put on some peep toe shoes.and tell her im going in the bath room

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an A+ she has beautiful clean looking feet. thank you for sharing!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't know where to begin with a full site lol. And Patrick idk man I'm trying to get her up here all the time! Other than that thanks for all the comments guys.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are freak'n so hot and gorgeous! I LOVE THIS GIRL! SO SEXY! She is AMAZING! PLEASE tell her to keep doing this, it turns me on so much! I love seeing her feet in different sexy flip flops and sandals!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just enjoying the views. Love em.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE coming here just to see her new foot posts! JUST GREAT! PLEASE THANK HER!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camg711
Board Regular
Member # 33323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camg711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
full body pics plzz
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOng toes [Wink]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! But, I noticed the beginning of a callous on the right foot, inside the heel. Which means YOU sir, have some work to do.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everyone who comment on why sorry,she can send the pic to me if she wants, dude you have it good. She has some very sexy long toes. Sexy nail beds! TOERIFFIC [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot as always! [Smile]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless her heart~!!! Love the pedal pumping pic!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfanatic23
Board Regular
Member # 35577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfanatic23   Email footfanatic23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her to keep them coming hell I will give you my cell she can text to me DAM hot soles

--------------------
What can I say, I guess I am just a freak.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links