Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MY GF WONT STOP!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MY GF WONT STOP!!
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay so I am sorry for bombarding all you with my posts but my gf wont stop texting and emailing pics asking me what I and everyone else thinks. So here are more of my GF. Sorry again guys!

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zarkhovian_Rhythm
Board Regular
Member # 34052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zarkhovian_Rhythm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say it like its a bad thing.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet!!! she can send them to me if you want.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good gf. Keep up the good work. Love her toes.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send her over. Think I can show her what I think of them. [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just keep in mind that with women, whatever it is, good or bad, it can always be bad. For instance she may be coaxing you into this mass publication for the purposes of reaching out to an even more appreciative and worshiping fetishist. Just saying... [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious feet in white flip flops...sweaty , smelly?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are awesome!!!! and soles sorry bro I hope she doesn't stop. I always look foreward to her pics
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont see what the proble is. If my gf sent me pics of her feet all the time id love it.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when is she coming up north and posing for me? [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjhelice
Board Regular
Member # 37025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjhelice   Email mjhelice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she fills your cell phone memory up.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go get a decent camera and start a website.. she seems more than willing to take pics!
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow seriously bombared me with this all you guys want ! i love it [Wink] btw hot pics , so sexy
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her not to stop!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links