Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My candids of recent purple pedi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My candids of recent purple pedi
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
really nice job on those nails. like i said b4 don't think i have ever seen a pic of your feet that i didn't like.

Thank you solebrotha985!! Glad you like what you see! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Three and four could only be better with cum dripping off of them...

Patrick

Yes the natural lotion!! They do get a regular treatment of that. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Three and four could only be better with cum dripping off of them...

Patrick

I second dat!
Are you offering? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Hey these pics look familiar! Lucky man i is!

Yes my man, you are lucky!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Hey these pics look familiar! Lucky man i is!

Yes my man, you are lucky!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
paint them red wit black tips and wow awesome shots

The red and black would be sharp!! Thanks for the compliment.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by handsolo:
nice, great love how you capture the artistic side of feet

thanks, that is the creative side of me!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know what i got for u gurl.... [Wink]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Very sexy shots- thanks...

Your absolutely welcome!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Thats it, Im calling my friend, Heather and giving her a pedi! This thread is superb! Im inspired!

You go boy!! I am glad I can inspire. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
GORGEOUS PICTURES AS ALWAYS! Please, more pictures with your face and toes and face and soles! Those really drive me crazy! THANKS!

More face and soles and face and toes? Well I will see if I can grant that wish. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
two thumbs up on the candids.. really sweet polish and lovely pix! thanks for sharing. more of the same is all I can say

RPM

Thanks for the compliment. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Your toes are so nice BarbieGurl!

Thank you Those Toes!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Postcard material right there..
Love the length of your toenails,, they look a little bit longer??
My wife sends me random pics like that too..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
Wow!!! Postcard material right there..
Love the length of your toenails,, they look a little bit longer??
My wife sends me random pics like that too..

Postcard material? Why thank you aerodrew. Yes they are a bit longer. I send alot of pics like that!! Amongst others! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links