Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My candids of recent purple pedi (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My candids of recent purple pedi
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pedi!!!!!! Love your toes , but your soles are fantastic so soft and sexy need to see more of them [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect in every way!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking pics and sending them to your sig other is such a tease.... Very nice!!!!
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Great pedi!!!!!! Love your toes , but your soles are fantastic so soft and sexy need to see more of them [Drool]

Why thank you cpf1112! I will try to do that. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
perfect in every way!

Very sweet!! Thank you StevenPHH [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by footlovinman_2000:
Taking pics and sending them to your sig other is such a tease.... Very nice!!!!

I tease but always give in! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Barbie Gurl.. you rock my whole Wurl!! He he. Your toes are Pure Perfection in Purple! Say that 10 times fast. Thanks my dear for the sexy post!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh Barbie Gurl.. you rock my whole Wurl!! He he. Your toes are Pure Perfection in Purple! Say that 10 times fast. Thanks my dear for the sexy post!

That is a compliment that I rock your wurl!! lol. I like the sound of that "Pure Perfection in Purple". Glad you like the post! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I am loving pic 3 and 4! Keep it up BG!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L-O-V-E the third shot where purple polish is bright and matches the flower!! Meow!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links