Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black hose and french pedi ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black hose and french pedi ...
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pedicure.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Are you kidding me? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the pantyhosed peds! More pics

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Haha. Was trying to be patient....and send sunshine your way. [Smile] . Anyways...very sexy and thanks for the pics.

I don't believe in making you wait too long! But I still wouldn't mind if you could find a way to send a little sunshine my way! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swafneis:
Yum, I love nyloned feet.

It appears you are not alone in this! Glad you find them delicious!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ToesnSolesLover:
Oh PP, wish I was there when you first took those nylons off so I can caress those sexy soles and toes and inhale that intoxicating aroma of your pretty feet. Love that pedicure. You by far are my favorite lady of desire. Being on western new York, the weather is overcast with cool temps. Have a great day babe [Smile]

Ooh that would've been great - there's nothing better than coming home after a long day in heels and hose only to have a nice foot massage and a little TLC!

Sounds like your weather and mine (being in eastern MA) are pretty much the same. I'm so tired of the rain.... and would love the sun to come out again.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Hose covered or bare just enjoy seeing your sexy feet!!!!! Thank you PP your posts make my day.

anything I can do to make your day a little better make my day great!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
DAMNNN!! My day just got a little better seeing those lovely french toes encased in black hose! Figured I was going to have to wait till fall to see you bring the hose out again!

Love the simple design! French ped with a sexy twist and black hose [Drool]

Amazing pics as always PP!!

I may not be a lover of hose and prefer the freedom of bare skin but I also want to be able to give back to members like yourself who are always so full of admiration and who give me a reason to keep posting!

It thrills me to give you something to drool over my friend.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
yummy looking toes. damn i wonder how that floor view would look from the front. or a toe point from in front of them.

Well, it's not always easy getting the right angles when all the pics are taken myself, but I will give it the old college try .... and then hopefully I will get a good grade!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
mother nature knew i couldn't wait for winter to see your hosed peds again.. this so made my day!!!!!!!!

PP.... not only do you have incredible polish design that are such dreams to see.... you also take amazing poses with your peds. i would so love to massage your hosed peds... and take a comprehensive photoshoot.... but this will have to do. i love what i'm seeing!!!!!!

this is one time the weather really worked in my favor!!!!!!!

to show my approval and gratefulness.. i won't ask for any specific pic.. this set satisfies completely:D

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

Oh so it's YOU RPM that has been keeping the sun from me!?!?! LOL I know you too well to believe that even if it did mean you would get hose pics out of me!

Knowing I've made your day makes mine a little brighter!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by JPLA:
Nice pedicure.

It appears you are a fan of french pedicures! Glad you liked it!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
OMG! Are you kidding me? [Jerkoff]

I love when you talk fjb! It's then that I know I've done a very good job! [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Loving the pantyhosed peds! More pics

I am sorry to say I am short on more hosed pics but seeing as you have made a request - I will certainly keep it in mind should the weather be cool again...!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

So while there are not more hose pics, there are still a couple more "naked" foot photos to share before this post gets put to bed

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

OOOPS! Sorry about that last pic - it's rather LARGE! Hope it doesn't scare anyone! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links