Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black hose and french pedi ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black hose and french pedi ...
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I called to make and appointment and my regular nail girl had taken today off!!!! She never takes Saturday off! So ... we're keeping it light but for those hose lovers... this unseasonably cool rainy weather is paying off for them!

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sexy and elegant! Love the pics...you should take em off and snap a few also. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
So very sexy and elegant! Love the pics...you should take em off and snap a few also. [Smile]

Patience -- and if you can send a little sunshine this way - they would come off sooner!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to take the hose off, but I love your feet in hose! They're absolutely wonderful.

[Drool]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

your wish is my command...... the feet are now bare

-

--------------------

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. Was trying to be patient....and send sunshine your way. [Smile] . Anyways...very sexy and thanks for the pics.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum, I love nyloned feet.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh PP, wish I was there when you first took those nylons off so I can caress those sexy soles and toes and inhale that intoxicating aroma of your pretty feet. Love that pedicure. You by far are my favorite lady of desire. Being on western new York, the weather is overcast with cool temps. Have a great day babe [Smile]
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hose covered or bare just enjoy seeing your sexy feet!!!!! Thank you PP your posts make my day.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMNNN!! My day just got a little better seeing those lovely french toes encased in black hose! Figured I was going to have to wait till fall to see you bring the hose out again!

Love the simple design! French ped with a sexy twist and black hose [Drool]

Amazing pics as always PP!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy looking toes. damn i wonder how that floor view would look from the front. or a toe point from in front of them.

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mother nature knew i couldn't wait for winter to see your hosed peds again.. this so made my day!!!!!!!!

PP.... not only do you have incredible polish design that are such dreams to see.... you also take amazing poses with your peds. i would so love to massage your hosed peds... and take a comprehensive photoshoot.... but this will have to do. i love what i'm seeing!!!!!!

this is one time the weather really worked in my favor!!!!!!!

to show my approval and gratefulness.. i won't ask for any specific pic.. this set satisfies completely:D

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links