Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - New Model Shae's Size 10 Asian Patriotic Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - New Model Shae's Size 10 Asian Patriotic Feet
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless the USA! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing find, Patrick, this girl is HOT!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shae has lovely large feet! Love her long sexy toes! Her big toes are over the top sexy with their longer toenails! I love that look. Please more Shae! Oh oh Shae can we see, by the dawn's early light....
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so damn amazing. i just have no words to describe. but i gotta ask, i seen the rock and the wedding band, did u get to smell or taste any of those spectacular toes.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
so damn amazing. i just have no words to describe. but i gotta ask, i seen the rock and the wedding band, did u get to smell or taste any of those spectacular toes.

Maybe... LOL

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, Shae and her feet look great. Oh, and your new avatar? Cool!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

They must smell really good, or really bad, cuz your eyes are almost popping out of your head.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
[Laugh]

They must smell really good, or really bad, cuz your eyes are almost popping out of your head.

They smelled nice. She claims they can get quite funky, and I'm working on her to let me experience that. What do you think guys? I've been sending her all these comments. Think she should let me smell them after a LONG day at work on them? Help me out fellas. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[QUOTE] Think she should let me smell them after a LONG day at work on them?

FUCK yeah. But you have to tell us what/how they smell like! [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any plans to show us the pictures from your old website? I can't remember if I saw it or not back then but the name sounds familiar. I'm sure that a lot of us are interested in seeing the site that eventually became Soles of Silk. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes and love the toe prints on the white flip flops

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless America! @_@!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
Do you have any plans to show us the pictures from your old website? I can't remember if I saw it or not back then but the name sounds familiar. I'm sure that a lot of us are interested in seeing the site that eventually became Soles of Silk. [Smile]

Hello,
I do have a Flashback section on Soles of Silk where I have posted a handful of photos from my older sites. To be honest though, the amount of time it takes me to scan in those old 35mm photos, scale them and do some Photoshop work on them to adjust the colors and such from the scanning process is a little much. I honestly don't even know if my scanner is plugged in anymore either since I haven't used it in years. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my... [Drool] Shae is a perfect 10!! [Drool] Can't wait to see more of her.

Ryan's gorgeous too!

BTW, did I hear that correctly?
Abby won't be appearing in Soles of Silk any longer? [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links